Z3MCoupe.com Forums

Go Back   Z3MCoupe.com Forums > Z3MCoupé.com Forums > General Discussion
HOME Gallery Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Pick a scheme....
Artemis 1 7.69%
Chunkstyle 0 0%
Morpheus 9 69.23%
Softmetal 3 23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-03-2005, 03:28 PM

I'm sorry to say this, but I think that the colour scheme just isn't that important in the big picture: I am more interested in the width of the information presented. My guess is that most people don't care about the scheme (which is why the vote count is so low).

As noted elsewhere, the scheme that is presented in the forum "www.zroadster.net/forum" and "www.z4um.com/" take a lot of beating: for one thing, I read these forums (fora?) on a regular basis, and I feel very comfortable with them. Right now, I have to adjust to the width issue in this forum, and the different colours: frankly, it is somewhat of a pain, and I don't yet see any benefit.
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************************
AUG 2005: EXDOS Mod
SEP 2006: Retrofit Cruise Control
NOV 2007: SOLD
Old 13-03-2005, 03:59 PM

The width can be adjusted, but there is good reason for it being the size it is. Some folk don't have huge screens/high resolutions and if you have a fixed very wide view of the text, it makes it tricky to read. But of course it also works the other way too.

It needs to be set to a percentage of the screen width and the banner at the top adjusted so that it can stretch as the window is resized.

Personally I don't have a problem with the width as it is? :? but I can see why some folk might have :)

Sure Mike will change it when he gets time.

My car NOT for sale