X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order and status update of all rep parts

Hi Guys,

At 4:30pm this afternoon my workshop went up in flames, the fire brigade were called but by the time they arrived everything had gone up, and everything is now gone, all my fishing gear/bikes/golf clubs etc.

My mum is going to contact the insurance company tomorrow to start the claim, but as im sure most of you are aware insurance claims can take time.

For me the goal is to get everyones money back to them ASAP, but obviously i will need the insurance claim to be settled first.

I have to say to watching everything melt in front of you is heart breaking, the amount of time thats gone into it as well!
    I can only offer my sincere apologies for those who have ordered with me.
    Last edited by BEN; 05-05-2009, 11:00 AM.

Very bad news...

Do you know yet what might have been in there to cause a fire or do you think it's deliberate?

Hope the insurance gets it sorted quickly.

Comment

fekinel mate !!!!!!!!!!!! very bad news indeed..keep your chin up and soldier on the best you can...its historic now.

Comment

Cheers guys, looks like an electrical fault the fire brigade said a light seems to have been the cause.
        Just sorting out the claim at the moment, when you write everything down it makes you realise how much everything costs! And also just how hot it was in there some crazy temps to do the damage to everything so much, all of my fishing gear is gone, all melted, and the bikes are just crazy!
        But as long as they pay out on it all it will be ok!

Comment

Oh dear.........
          Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
          In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

Originally posted by ben View Post
            cheers guys, looks like an electrical fault the fire brigade said a light seems to have been the cause.
            Just sorting out the claim at the moment, when you write everything down it makes you realise how much everything costs! And also just how hot it was in there some crazy temps to do the damage to everything so much, all of my fishing gear is gone, all melted, and the bikes are just crazy!
            But as long as they pay out on it all it will be ok!
            ben...where the hell is our money. I want my refund. You already received the funds...you should be able to return payment. You don't need to wait for insurance. Any other business (legitamit business) would have refunded their customers immediately. Where are our funds?

Comment

Out of interest. Was that the full size of the workshop?

Comment

I'm breaking silence for first time.

he owes me money also and says that his claim will sort every one out.

I can't put it into words just how dissapointed I am with the whole mess.

I also would not have ordered from him had I know I was dealing with a young man out of his mothers garden shed.

I personally would find it hard to sleep at night if I had treated so many people like this.

I don't know him personally and just hope he has the decency to honour his word. Something that should have happened already as others point out.

It has soured the forum for me also. you can see that people close to him have supported his actions indirectly as just bad circumstances and unfortunate but I'm sorry. His actions can't be defended in my eyes.

I will be waiting a couple more weeks before I take further action Even if it costs me money before I get it all returned back.

I have no doubt he is probably reading this thread with curiosity and would suggest an update by him as to the settlemnet date of his claim should be made to us.

stating to me that his assets have been put in his mothers name etc etc only serves to show that he is willing to go to such lengths to protect his own ineterests and screw everyone else.

if the issue is not settled soon I fear this will drag on further and spoil the forums reputation.

a dam shame!

Comment

Originally posted by ever88 View Post
                  if the issue is not settled soon I fear this will drag on further and spoil the forums reputation.
                  Sorry, I don't buy into this line of thought. The seller is nothing to do with Z3Mcoupe.com, we didn't push or organise anything with regards to the product offered.

I am however tired of all the threads relating to this sad issue. If you need support or further help on this matter pm a mod (we are here to assist even tho we have no part in the whole mess).

Comment

Working...
                  X