pads for AP racing 4 pot E36 kit???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pads for AP racing 4 pot E36 kit???

So I have the ( I think E36 kit??) AP Racing 4 Pot kit for the fronts and need some new pads, I had had the EBC Red fast road one before but they put out shed loads of dust, any recommendations on some other good pads that will be compatible and perhaps a bit better dust control?

Thanks

Darren

Pads

I run AP 4 pot on my racer & use Ferodo DS2500, they are excellent & improve with heat & give off very little dust, for road use i would say the only draw back is that they can lack 'bite' when cold & really need to be worked to get the best out of them. Demon Tweeks stock them & offer a next day delivery & usally the best price.

Comment

My personal experience of DS2500 is not good, I found they judder really badly when pushed and as above the dust is pretty bad.

EBC Yellowstuff are pretty good, they don't fade, don't judder and dust is very light.

More expensive are Pagid RS29 which have the same attributes as Yellowstuff but much better bite and feel and last AGES.

Comment

I run an AP 4-pot kit with Carbon Lorraine RC5+.........Great road pad and more than capable of handling track work.

Highly recommended.

Comment

pagids for me
          [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Thanks guys tries two types of EBC in the past but will give a try with what AP sell with the kits which are the Ferrodo's. Just ordered them so will get them tomorrow, wonder if I will noticevany difference??

Comment

Working...
            X