Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indy View Post
    you got your car from ASM right?
    Yep - but it was somewhere else I saw that...
    '99 Imola S50 | Simota | Front strut | Braided clutch cable | Bilstein B8 and H&R springs

Comment

Originally posted by Knightrider View Post
      Yep - but it was somewhere else I saw that...
      oops my bad

Click here to email me

Comment

The milky part of the back window happens because there is no suround on the glass! it is just stuck in,i had mine removed and the milky parts have been scraped clean and re-painted....it isnt perfect but you can hardly notice any difference between the old and new..the glass has to be removed for all this to be done...looks a 100 percent better aparently this is happening to a lot of newer cars too...i think a new glass was quoted at a couple of hundred quid...so £60 was good news! it is the actual black surface that discolours nothing to do with the sticky stuff that holds it in..

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
          The milky part of the back window happens because there is no suround on the glass! it is just stuck in,i had mine removed and the milky parts have been scraped clean and re-painted....it isnt perfect but you can hardly notice any difference between the old and new..the glass has to be removed for all this to be done...looks a 100 percent better aparently this is happening to a lot of newer cars too...i think a new glass was quoted at a couple of hundred quid...so £60 was good news! it is the actual black surface that discolours nothing to do with the sticky stuff that holds it in..
          mine looks crap so will add it to the list of things to be done!

Comment

Working...
          X