X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estoril Blue with AC spoiler in Woking

Today at about 3pm

I miss my coupe!

Me again! Just living the dream and heading over to Asda like a rock star.

I miss your coupe too, used to see it when going for a run. It was impossible to miss in that colour, safe to say it always stood out from the crowd!

Are you coping ok without it?
    What are you in now and I'll keep and eye out for you?

Comment

Currently I'm cruising in a lovely 54 reg Pug 307 (£70 to fill and 600+ miles on a tank!), especially loving the faux mahogany trim!

I was under cover in the wife's 12 reg focus, very nice, very slow!

I do have a clio 172 that I track but very rarely on the road (although legal)

I miss my car so much but a little one who has just turned 18 months and twins on the way I think it is goodbye focus and hello Grand Scenic and I'm thinking of a cheap Civic 2.2 diesel.

Your car looks amazing by the way.

Here's the clio in case you ever spot me!

Comment

Saw you again today Richie!

Car looks great, I was the guy outside Merit Tyre pointing at your car with my boy!

Comment

Hahaha, amazing! That was one of those "what did I do, why are they pointing?" moments.
          I wasn't having a good week so I apologise for the grumpy look.

Have I seen your Clio parked up the hill from where you saw me? So miss your coupe too, it always stood out. If I remember correctly, you started selling it to make space for the family - time flies haha! Any idea where your old car is now?

Comment

Originally posted by Richie_First View Post
            Hahaha, amazing! That was one of those "what did I do, why are they pointing?" moments.
            I wasn't having a good week so I apologise for the grumpy look.

Have I seen your Clio parked up the hill from where you saw me? So miss your coupe too, it always stood out. If I remember correctly, you started selling it to make space for the family - time flies haha! Any idea where your old car is now?

Yep guilty as charged, the clio is up the road, will be track raced on Saturday, not by me sadly!

The coupe was bought by a guy near Bristol who runs his own garage and tuning place, nice guy. Cant have been driven much as no one seems to have spotted it!

Indeed I did sell my beloved car to make room for baby seats, my little boy, who I introduced to your car on Saturday is getting on for 2yrs old and we have twins due at the start of September!

Comment

Hey Richie

Saw you today, that's 2 coupes in 2 days in Woking!

I was the nutter near Hoebridge who flashed you (with my headlights) in my dark grey family wagon (Renault Scenic)

Looked awesome as usual

Comment

Haha, I thought it might be you Andy.

I then had to explain it to the girlfriend why someone was flashing us. I got some weird looks!

Good to see you're still keeping an eye out.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie_First View Post
                  Haha, I thought it might be you Andy.

I then had to explain it to the girlfriend why someone was flashing us. I got some weird looks!

Good to see you're still keeping an eye out.
                  Richie, is it you I've seen in the last couple of weeks leaving Woking heading towards the McLaren roundabout direction at about 9am most mornings? Seen the same car about three times now but normally I am sat in the traffic the other way!

Comment

Saw you again today Richie

Coming out of mount hermon road onto wych hill.

Made my day!

Looked beautiful (car not you!)

Comment

You got the wheels re-done in darker silver?

Comment

Working...
                      X