Carbon Airbox, Eisenmann Exhausts, Splitters + Diffuser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon Airbox, Eisenmann Exhausts, Splitters + Diffuser

Putting all the goodies from my Z3M on here before they end up on ebay or similar.

S50B32 Carbon Fibre Airbox - Full kit.

Was purchased new by me and fitted to the car for roughly 5 years.

Not only the airbox, but as shown in the pictures will come with everything needed to make it fit (you will need to reuse the rubber mounts that are currently attached to your factory inlet manifold). Its also worth mentioning I had the car remapped although that was done before the airbox was fitted, and the car ran flawlessly.

I custom made an extension piece with the proper connectors for the Inlet Air Temperature Sensor, an IAT is also included, which was bought new from BMW at the time. A breather filter and longer pipework is also included which I found I needed when fitting.

Last piece of the puzzle is a KN filter which I had to order from the US specially as the inlet is so large. It was cleaned and re-oiled with a genuine K&N recharge kit roughly a year ago.

As you can see in the pictures this is not a mickey mouse plastic airbox, it uses proper s50b32 trumpets moulded into the carbon, and has solid mounting points for the vacuum lines. It is 5 years old now however so the carbon is looking a bit more green than it used to, and has some general wear and tear, please see the pictures for an idea of condition.

Never had it on the dyno but after removing it I can promise this adds a significant amount of torque low down and throughout the rev range. My guess would be an easy 20bhp gain somewhere in the top of the powerband also. Also the noise. Did i mention the noise?

There are 2 videos I will link below that give you some idea of what it sounds like. I'll also include some pictures in the link below of when it was first fitted (before sticker was added).

£850

Pair of Z3M Eisenmann 76mm race exhausts.

Bought new by myself in 2012 and fitted to my car ever since.

In good condition, they sound fantastic and the quality is superb. There is some scuffing where tall speedbumps have left their mark, but there are no holes or any other major pieces of damage.

They have the 76mm tips so look very similar to standard visually.

Eisenmann actually use my video on their website for the exhaust, although they use it on the listing of the 83mm tip version for some reason.

http://www.eisenmann.co.uk/Eisenmann...product_id=839

£800

Some videos of the airbox and exhausts on the car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXAUXPLmSbw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXFWzSNHvT8

Never Done Z3M Mini-splits

In great condition, comes with self tapping screws

£80

Never Done Z3M Rear Diffuser

In great condition, this is the original version which is no longer made.

Will need some new double sided tape but that is about it.

£150

All photos are in my google drive here

If you have any questions about any of the items, please let me know.

Really liking the look of that airbox,any problem fitting it by a complete novice like me.

Comment

It took me an afternoon having never done it before. Getting the pipes underneath attached is the worst bit, I had to bend the dipstick tube very slightly to clear the box also. Totally doable by a novice.

Comment

Airbox sold.

Comment

Exhaust

Hello - I might be interested in the Eisenmann exhaust - can you send me a message to turbitoz@hotmail.com please? thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X