No announcement yet.

Rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This morning I would have said that's the nastiest looking car I've seen in a long time, but I've since been exposed to a Renault Wind, which has raised the bar somewhat...

Comment

Originally posted by Limbs View Post
      WTF???????? That's the ugliest car I've ever seen!!!!
      Both M Coupe and Mini Coupe designed by same guy, Marcus Syring, now head of exterior design at Mini. He works under Anders Warming, first Z4 designer. Marcus is a real anglophile, while put the first Z4 next to a Healey 3000 and you can also see similarities: wide grille, narrow lights, kicked up sill behind front wheel and fender crease that runs into the end of the door. Cool interior too. Coincidentally (or not) I think BMW also owns rights to Austin Healey name...

Comment

The Mini Coupe looks pretty good in the flesh in my opinion. There's an all-black one in the Harrogate dealership and it looks pretty cool. A long way removed from the old Mini brand, which part of me resents, but that's progress I guess... I miss the winter days way back that always started with a can of WD40 and having to de-ice the inside of the car, lol
        Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
        ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
        Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Working...
        X