No announcement yet.

Forum meets 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if the Cumbria show is on this year as cant find any details on line?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
      Website is blank and last post on Facebook was May last year. Shame if it’s folded as it was a decent local event.
      1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Any meets we can work on for the South East?

Partially volunteering lol

Comment

Originally posted by urquattrogus View Post
          Any meets we can work on for the South East?

Partially volunteering lol
          Do you not fancy a trip to Silverstone? The roadsters are organising what was Vanity at Beaulieu I think

Comment

If anyone knows of any other shows worth attending please post up details

Comment

Do you not fancy a trip to Silverstone? The roadsters are organising what was Vanity at Beaulieu I think
              If you mean the Classic, yes I might be going, although haven’t decided whether I’m taking the 1966 Giulia, meeting up with a few of my Alfa buddies, maybe take the Coupe and meet you guys and see them too :)

Comment

Originally posted by urquattrogus View Post
                If you mean the Classic, yes I might be going, although haven’t decided whether I’m taking the 1966 Giulia, meeting up with a few of my Alfa buddies, maybe take the Coupe and meet you guys and see them too :)

Yes sorry meant Classic, looks like shows are a bit thin on the ground this year.

Comment

I believe there is a Vanity replacement at Bealieu organised by the site itself.

Newman and I have to get our arses into gear too for a meet at Caffeine & Machine

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Good bye Gaydon , looks like little support for the event with BMW car club as they say numbers have dropped in the last few years but must say it was always busy when I attended.

Can you spot the Dakar M Coupe?

Comment

I've just had an e-mail from Aston Workshop at Beamish to attend the Great North Classic Car Show (GNCCS) again on Saturday 4th July.
                      I started a list last year and we got to 4 cars, but due to mechanical problems on the other cars, I was the only one to attend.
                      I'm willing to coordinate the event again this year, it was a great day last year, the workshops alone are worth viewing to see the standard of workmanship on the restored cars. The organisers are looking to make the event even bigger and better for 2020.
                      Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                      2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                      1986 M635
                      1985 E28 M5
                      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
                        I've just had an e-mail from Aston Workshop at Beamish to attend the Great North Classic Car Show (GNCCS) again on Saturday 4th July.
                        I started a list last year and we got to 4 cars, but due to mechanical problems on the other cars, I was the only one to attend.
                        I'm willing to coordinate the event again this year, it was a great day last year, the workshops alone are worth viewing to see the standard of workmanship on the restored cars. The organisers are looking to make the event even bigger and better for 2020.
                        Was gutted to miss out last year Pete. Would love to come along this time
                        1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Looks like there are several events taking place on the 3rd May,

Thoresby Hall Notts (with the BMW CAR CLUB)

http://www.classicshows.org/notts-cl...le-show-sun-3-
                          may-2020/

Sports cars in the park (with the BMW CAR CLUB) Leeds

https://www.sportscarsinthepark.co.uk/index.php

BMW CAR CLUB southern concours Dorset (see straight six or car club forum for details)

Comment

Not sure if we should worry about Silverstone Classic just yet but looks like many events especially in the next few weeks may be cancelled or postponed (just been notified the Practical classics at the NEC end of March has been postponed)

so we will just have to hope things are not as bad as we are being told and will return to normality sooner rather than later.
                            Last edited by Dave P; 16-03-2020, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Just had an email from race the runway.... cancelled

Bummer

Comment

Just seen this on Facebook:
                                “ ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO A END

Over the last 10 year’s Heather and I have put on a show starting with 30 cars in a car park to The show we put on last year,never in a million years did we think it would get that big.
                                We have met some brilliant people over the years and we would like to thank everyone that helped us along the way
                                especially the CIMS team you know who you are “thank you very much”
                                I hope we brought a lot of happiness and fun into peoples lives for That one day in “May”
                                It as been heart breaking not to put a show on,But sometimes life gets in the way and I am truly sorry to everyone that enjoyed the event we really are.
                                In these uncertain times we need to take care of each other
                                Please stay safe
                                thanks for all of the memories we love you all
                                One day we might be back you never know
                                kind regards David and Heather”
                                1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X