Another cheap Z4MC sold...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another cheap Z4MC sold...

another cheap one with low miles now sold....

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2684312.htm

335000 miles £16000

Such a lot of car for that money.
    Ex 2001 S54
    New cars:
    Lotus Carlton
    350Z

Comment

Christ?! Is that all they fetch now?! They were all 22k+ when I was looking last year. Must be fuel prices pushing owners out.

Very tempting as a second car for that money.

Ex-Dakar MC Owner - Gone But Not Forgotten

Comment

Am very much liking the look of the red one with CSLs, for sale in N/Ireland ... these are getting seriously tempting!
        The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
        RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

I sold mine for circa 20k, I know Wallachies was £18.5k or something - the one in your link is in the worst colour and not exactly low miles - its not attractive to buyers at all.

16k is a not massively cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
            I sold mine for circa 20k, I know Wallachies was £18.5k or something - the one in your link is in the worst colour and not exactly low miles - its not attractive to buyers at all.

16k is a not massively cheap.
            It was the cheapest on PistonHeads and 33k was not exactly low miles? but I agree on the colour not doing the shape any favours.
            Last edited by Dave P; 01-06-2011, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X