Ginetta factory tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ginetta factory tour

Joined a bunch of Pistonheads for a tour of the Ginetta factory this morning. Thought I'd post a few of the photos I grabbed in case of any interest.

Last edited by Fat Tony; 20-11-2016, 09:18 PM.
    Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
    ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
    Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Fab set of pics Tony, thanks for sharing
    1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Some fantastic pieces of kit. That Enduarnce car (Le Man?) looks awesome
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Thanks Ian.

Spooks... £190,000 will get you a car ready to race mate. Very easy to drive according to the driver who took us around this morning... no ABS required due to immense downforce on the front and will get you around Silverstone GP circuit not much slower than an F1 car. What are you waiting for? Ha

Requires engine rebuild every 100 hours of use, so don't give up the day job mate
        Last edited by Fat Tony; 20-11-2016, 06:13 PM.
        Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
        ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
        Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
          Thanks Ian.

Spooks... £190,000 will get you a car ready to race mate. Very easy to drive according to the driver who took us around this morning... no ABS required due to immense downforce on the front and will get you around Silverstone GP circuit not much slower than an F1 car. What are you waiting for? Ha

Requires engine rebuild every 100 hours of use, so don't give up the day job mate

I'll just sell my body!

Joking aside, WHEN i win the lottery, something like this would keep me busy!
          2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

I have a mates Son who races these thing's and is doing quite well...Mathew Flowers is his name,as a privateer too...but beginning to get some sponsorship...that Le Mans looking one is awesome !

Comment

I can remember driving McDonald racings g33 development car years ago , 3.9 rover v8 , balanced , cam , head work , quad Webers and headers . I thought it was borderline dangerous it was so fast .
              This was pre Tomlinson years so it was still a few blokes in a shed with fags hanging out if their mouths . I can see by the pics they have raised their game substantially

Comment

Great picture with the spec drawings on the wall

Comment

Working...
                X