Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible purchase in New Zealand

Have agreed to purchasing this car: Z3 M s54 Coupe
    chassis LC69000 works regensburg car till Jan 2003 with 2000km on the clock.
    One owner and now travelled only 50000km with full BMW service history.

Deposit paid and collect Friday subject to PPI from main BMW dealer.

A fitting vehicle in the garage with the 98 e36 Evo in Artiksilber and the 94 325 Schnizer coupe in Hellrot.

I'm unclear why it sat in Germany for so long-it has been suggested it was on display-the service docos are stamped BMW werks Regensburg.

Can anyone enlighten me the build date is listed as Sept 2000,

Thanks

Bill Clouston

looks like is was built for the Australian market

Comment

Could be a pre-production car (details I have "LC69000 market AU Steel Grey with Kiwi trim"?) The S54 vin numbers don't appear to be in age order but this could be the first RHD S54 built?
      Last edited by Dave P; 17-06-2014, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Z3 M Coupe

Asked Christina Hartung at BMW and they replied that was owned by the company until it was shipped to New Zealand

And that the "Individual Data Protected" usually meant it has had a GPS transponder fitted

Comment

Sounds like a interesting car - have you any pictures you can post/link?

Comment

Z3M coupe

Next week...........

Comment

Z3 M Coupe

OK so we now own this coupe.And how do I post photo's here?

First observations....

The S54 seems to be far more refined (less RAW perhaps) than the s50 3.2,

Gearing about the same 60mph = 2000rpm almost the same as the 6 speed evo.

I'm really gutted, when collecting on Friday in Auckland it rained constantly and the ultimate indignity...........roadworks much MUD...

So all in all very happy(read ecstatic) with the car.

Seem to fit IN it as opposed to on it like the other e36 coupes we have.

Not too dissimilar to the E type Jaguars we had a few years ago-wide sill to slide across into the seat.

So I'll reduce the pix to 800x600 and then perhaps some kind person will help me from here?
              Last edited by btz461; 22-06-2014, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by btz461 View Post
                OK so we now own this coupe.And how do I post photo's here?

First observations....

The S54 seems to be far more refined (less RAW perhaps) than the s50 3.2,

Gearing about the same 60mph = 2000rpm almost the same as the 6 speed evo.

I'm really gutted, when collecting on Friday in Auckland it rained constantly and the ultimate indignity...........roadworks much MUD...

So all in all very happy(read ecstatic) with the car.

Seem to fit IN it as opposed to on it like the other e36 coupes we have.

Not too dissimilar to the E type Jaguars we had a few years ago-wide sill to slide across into the seat.

So I'll reduce the pix to 800x600 and then perhaps some kind person will help me from here?
                details on how to post pictures here,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9789

Comment

Z3 M Coupe

Its on a transporter somewhere between Auckland and Christchurch New Zealand now.

Hope its here Friday.............

Photo's to come

Comment

will be nice to have another Kiwi on the board btw, even if it is one from ChCh

Comment

Z# M Coupe

Leave Christchurch alone its a vibrant city full of movement and shakes

And that's before I start up this BMW coupe!

Comment

Working...
                      X