Wanted: Chrome trumpet nuts for S50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Chrome trumpet nuts for S50

As per the above please (no pun intended). I'm after 4 or 5 to replace the current rusty incumbents.

Thanks
    Last edited by h4pry; 16-07-2016, 03:29 PM.
    Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
    In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

I replaced mine,with new ones and they was shite chrome just flaked off in no time,so i replaced the lot with Stainless dome ones,much better and will stay looking good...also a very good price saving ! i have quite few left over happily post em to you !see what you think?

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
      I replaced mine,with new ones and they was shite chrome just flaked off in no time,so i replaced the lot with Stainless dome ones,much better and will stay looking good...also a very good price saving ! i have quite few left over happily post em to you !see what you think?
      Have you enough left to replace the full set?

If not, where did you get the domed nuts from as a matter of interest? I would like to replace all mine to keep them matched up, the present ones are looking a bit tatty. I did look for some without success a year or so ago.
      Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
      2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
      1986 M635
      1985 E28 M5
      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Pete...search Ebay domed hex nuts...Stainless... got a bag full of em seller was something like inoxa ??? i can send you a couple if you want tocheck em out?

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
          Pete...search Ebay domed hex nuts...Stainless... got a bag full of em seller was something like inoxa ??? i can send you a couple if you want tocheck em out?
          Thanks for the info.

Found loads on Ebay, I'll get some from there I think so I can get the full set plus a few spares. Even noticed some black anodized S/S items.

Can you remember the size? If not I'll take one off the car tomorrow and measure up with some metric bolts I have in the garage.
          Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
          2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
          1986 M635
          1985 E28 M5
          1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

M6 DOMED HEX NUTS STAINLESS STEEL A2 CAP DOME DIN1587 METRIC

They obviously sit a little lower,,,but do up nice and tight !
            Hope this helps..

Comment

You can still buy the genuine ones but they are now about £5+ each

part number 11121401517

Comment

Think they are nearer £7 and of poor quality!!!

Comment

Thanks for the info and offer. I'm going to order a new set of chrome bling from ebay. Like these:

Last edited by h4pry; 16-07-2016, 10:00 PM.
                  Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
                  In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

Ooh do you have a link for those Paul.
                    Aceman

Arctic Silver Z3MR

Rocking seats ? You need seat bushes click HERE
                    ///M Badge Refurb available HERE

Comment

Working...
                    X