Servicing west London advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servicing west London advice please

Long time no post from me - work and real life getting in the way. Worked up in North west for a few months so did 11000 miles last year - up to 56k now.

I'm going to be Middlesex based for the foreseeable future now so trips to my current (excellent) garage of choice at Brystone will be too lengthy a process to fit in with work.

Any one with recent first hand experience of somewhere more local to West London that I can use please? Brake fluid and coolant and an oil service indicated shortly.

Cheers
    ex- 2000 Titanium Silver S50 with AC Schnitzer road suspension, exhaust, rear wing and gear knob
    now 2002 Sapphire Black S54 with black/red interior, S54 Bearing Shell upgrade with ARP Con Rod bolts, Cam shaft bolt upgrade

I have also used Brystone for many years and agree they are excellent.

Ian
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

CPC in Amersham?

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16938

Comment

Thanks gents. Phil at CPC has looked after the car for me before but logistics more difficult for the office from Marylebone. May just blast down the M3 early one day and come back into Waterloo and let Brystone continue.

Was hoping there was someone nearer Heathrow for the simpler jobs :-)
        ex- 2000 Titanium Silver S50 with AC Schnitzer road suspension, exhaust, rear wing and gear knob
        now 2002 Sapphire Black S54 with black/red interior, S54 Bearing Shell upgrade with ARP Con Rod bolts, Cam shaft bolt upgrade

Comment

Working...
        X