Autocar test car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autocar test car

I'm just about to partexchange my LHD Coupe for a RHD,whilst digging out the spare keys i noticed the german registration still attached which looked familiar so i checked a few books and it seems my car had two road test articles written about it in JULY '98 Titled 'MONSTER MUNCH'first drive and,'SCARY SPICE v's PORSCHE SPICE'.The registration was originally 'M-ZT 2352'.Would the car be worth more due to this piece of history?
    ex-Estoril blue '99
    Titanium silver'99

Maybe in Germany

Comment

might make it easier to sell, but thats about it!

none of the UK cars S***GAN are worth anymore

Comment

Cheers guys that's what i thought.
        ex-Estoril blue '99
        Titanium silver'99

Comment

Hi smiffy

I have the BMW Z3M Coupe Gold Portfolio (published by Brooklands Books) which has these road tests featuring your car. This must probably be the same book you have. My car is in this book as well on page 98, it was also a BMW road test car (S*** GAN).

I think if I showed a prospective buyer this, which shows my car being thrown sideways around a track almost on 2 wheels and that the worst mpg they managed to get was 9.2, not to mention the maximum speeds they got in each gear... :shock: it might have the opposite effect and actually put the value down!!

But as I don't intend to part with my car, that doesn't matter to me. :wink:

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X