• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling shell on ebay

rolling shell on ebay - no pictures , £3500

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3M-Z3...item19ca0d0229

says colour: white

probably the one that was on here before??? (mcoupe mus and maahny?) (and cat d?)

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
      says colour: white

probably the one that was on here before??? (mcoupe mus and maahny?) (and cat d?)

Does this have LED side marker lights ? If so looks good don't you think ?
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
        Does this have LED side marker lights ? If so looks good don't you think ?
        yeah i think it does, they are a bit too bright by the looks of the pic??? but better than the crappy piss yellow ones

Click here to email me

Comment

Oh yeah, shocking are the standard items ! Without wishing to sound like a chav but i would like to change the side markers and reg plate bulb for LEDs, just freshen it up a bit. Anyone know if its easy done ?

Guess it would then need some xenon head light units too....
          2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Oh yeah, shocking are the standard items ! Without wishing to sound like a chav but i would like to change the side markers and reg plate bulb for LEDs, just freshen it up a bit. Anyone know if its easy done ?

Guess it would then need some xenon head light units too....
            yeah im pretty sure you just swap the bulbs (straight swap) for the markers

the headlights are a bit different depending on what you wanna do
            you can get brighter bulbs, but they wont be anything special

youll have to get a HID conversion kit, or buy some aftermarket headlights (or make some from E46 headlights!!!)

Click here to email me

Comment

The one I was buying was a grand. Not much difference in price.
              BMW 335d 2008 soon to be chipped cause I got spanked by the same car on the motorway. 2000w reg zm3 Estoril.

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
                yeah im pretty sure you just swap the bulbs (straight swap) for the markers
                I did this and while it does change the 'piss yellow' (lol @ Indy) output, because LEDs are directional light, they aren't all that bright from head-on.
                Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
                  I did this and while it does change the 'piss yellow' (lol @ Indy) output, because LEDs are directional light, they aren't all that bright from head-on.
                  Were they a straight swap over Tony?

Which ones did you buy?

Well they are kind of pointless anyway! As standard they dont give much light off and not safe to drive on in any form of dark - I very rarely have them on on their own anyway.

Comment

I just changed the bulbs to LED bulbs mate, so yes, a straight swap and the light covers are removed very easily so 2 minute job for both sides. I think they were the same as these:
                    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-LED-XENO...item2eaae466f8

The lights shouldn't be pointless though - I did start looking for alternatives but didn't want to end up with something that looked like an Audi wannabe with stuck-on LED strips

Comment

Exactly my concern, i want it to look as OE as possible or won't do it. Did you do the reg plate bulb as well ?

They shouldn't be pointless no but they are, nothing more than marker lights, can't be called side lights !

Comment

Did you do the reg plate bulb as well ?
                        No, I've not changed that... yet

Comment

Gutted too slow again :( someone is looking at it tomorrow so am waiting tonsee if they buy it.

If they do i'll have to carry on the hunt for a project coupe

Comment

Well after waiting all day Friday for the bloke to get back to me I decided to give him call and see if the car had sold, unfortunately he never answered my call so I sent a text just asking if he could let me know if the car had gone, I’ve still not had a reply to that yet. I decided to leave it over the weekend to see if it was removed from ebay (to get a idea if it had sold or not) but its still there, so on Sunday my dad rang off another number and the bloke answered and said the car was still for sale and if he rang back on Monday evening he would take our email address and send us some photos, we tried again last night but no answer again :(

We decided to give it one last try at dinner today and my dad eventually got hold of the bloke’s brother, who told us to ring back this evening which we did to get no answer again.

I am guessing the bloke just doesn’t want to sell the coupe :(

Comment

Sounds like a messer..

There are plenty out there!!..

Im learning that with my car on Ebay at the moment.. I wish i had never given my mobile number in the advert..

The amount of texts at daft o clock is shocking!!

Oh i have LED side markers and HID kit in mine,and they make a huge improvement over standard.Looks a lot fresher.

Comment

Working...
                              X