Moon roof for z3 mcoupe- replacement sliders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moon roof for z3 mcoupe- replacement sliders

Greetings all I have 2001 s54 mcoupe which I had for ten years,was wondering if anyone else has struggled to get replacement sliders to operate the moon roof, after months of trying a friend of mine who is cnc machinest managed to make me 2 replacements cost a wee bit but does anyone else need them? Cheers I plan to remind myself of how it all goes back together this weekend and get rid of the cable ties which I must admit have done a great job.

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Thanks Dave! You obviously know a lot and have read a lot so could put advise me on front spring replacement? Is it better not to lower and go with replacement from Bmw? Thanks lad I know this is outwith boudaries of this thread but thought you would advise anyway as you seem like decent chap

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin martin View Post
        Thanks Dave! You obviously know a lot and have read a lot so could put advise me on front spring replacement? Is it better not to lower and go with replacement from Bmw? Thanks lad I know this is outwith boudaries of this thread but thought you would advise anyway as you seem like decent chap

Personally I would stick with BMW springs and only upgrade the springs if replacing the shocks at the same time.

Comment

Thanks a lot will go with original Bmw 👍🏻

Comment

Working...
          X