Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cubis View Post
    A good photo for the calendar?
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

• I don't know about that particular photo, it looks a bit scruffy with the wheels in the background, I could take a better shot of it though? or perhaps photoshop/crop it!

Comment

• Originally posted by c_w View Post
        I don't know about that particular photo, it looks a bit scruffy with the wheels in the background, I could take a better shot of it though? or perhaps photoshop/crop it!
        I think the "its parked in a used garage" looks adds something to it.

It looks different as most shots of the MC are from the rear but the front looks equally as menacing with a few subtle mods.
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

• Yea I see what you mean! I think perhaps if it was even darkend slightly would give it a nice look, a bit like how cars appear on Gran Turismo pearing through darkness.

You can even see the black patches on the ground where I touched in the acs flippers
          Last edited by c_w; 31-10-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Thats mine :)
                greets Michi

Comment

• You don't say!

Best regards,
                  Phil

Comment

Working...
                  X