Mjf ENGINEERING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mjf ENGINEERING

As some of you know i have had a bit of a missfire at idle for a while now,not anymore!! Mark at MJF Dorking is a great chap and discovered a few very discrepancies... one major one being a split hose,one of the smallest in the system...was not picked up with the previous gas test either..the o ring on the dipstick has even been re-placed! cant praise the fellow enough,gonna be using him all the time now..honest,likes his M///s and does a lot of work on some fine vehicles ex BMW top tech..

Glad it's sorted and sounds pretty inexpensive?!
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Just another thumbs up for MjF.

I bought an s50 in July and, although not quite due a service, I wanted to take it to someone knowledgeable to do do an inspection 1 and take a look over the car.

Thankfully, Mark and his guys found that the rear diff was pretty much hanging on for dear life with one bolt completely gone, another doing next to nothing and quite a lot of damage to the hanger. Wasn't cheap to repair but glad it was spotted rather than the whole thing falling apart.

Rest of the service and the write up of things they'd found and fixed was top notch too.

Comment

Working...
      X