My evergreen w.i.p.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My evergreen w.i.p.

Whats going on everyone I wanted to share with you my 99 evergreen m coupe. I've been fixing her up for the last 4 years now and finally took her out yesterday. I would love to share some pictures of the progress but it looks like I'll need to join an image hosting site first...haven't used forums since vwvortex back in the day but I'm excited to get back into the world of European auto enthusiasts.

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hey.

What work have you been doing to her?
          2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Spooks,

I bought her a few years back and the clutch was completely burnt out so I had to get it towed
            home. Since then I have replaced the clutch with a Fordoza clutch and lightweight flywheel.
            The engine has 178xxx on it so we pulled it out installed CP racing pistons with higher compression
            to handle a blower if I ever decide to go that route. New valves, new seals, TMS shorty headers
            Shark injector, Intake, Porsche 3.5 HFM, Dinan catback exhaust and a bunch of oem replacement parts.
            The guy that had it before me had a custom fiberglass center console and stereo system that looked
            absolutely horrendous (even cut a hole in the original dash to add a gauge pod) so I replaced the dash
            and the center console. Basically I'm trying to get it back to what it would have looked like when it
            rolled off the showroom floor and tbh this has been a daunting task. I'll post a full list of mods/replacement
            parts when I get more time but I'm thrilled to finally take her out this week.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X