White coupe project / build thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Car drives / handles well the engine is miles better in this than it was in the E30.

Comment

• Nice to hear it is back on the road!

Comment

• well had a afternoon free and it started off sunny so decided to give it a clean and have a mess with the camera (i am still learning how it works)

Comment

• i think you need a sunnier day for pics!

Click here to email me

Comment

• looks good peet

Comment

• Looks good.

It's crying out for bigger tail pipes though.
              Out: 99 S50 Titan Silver V876 KKO
              In: 98 S50 Estoril.......

Comment

• Originally posted by indy View Post
                i think you need a sunnier day for pics!
                Haha yeah ended up a tad dull

Originally posted by h4pry View Post
                Looks good.

It's crying out for bigger tail pipes though.
                I am not too sure what to do at the moment, going to wait and see how my brothers sounds when its back on the road now he's fitted some different back boxes. The manifold i have on it seems to make it louder than standard and don't really want to make it too loud and chavy.

Comment

• Well it seemed like summer was here so i decided to give the coupe a wash and get the E30 out. Then try and use the camera

Comment

• Well thats it for this year the coupe runs out of tax tonight so is getting put away for the winter.

Comment

• noticed from that haigh hall pic, looks like your front grills need a repaint
                      the black plastic grills are better (abs plastic) bits dont chip off them

Click here to email me

Comment

• Yeah they been like that since i got it and was going to get some new ones but been trying to decided what to do with it first haha

Comment

• Not much of a update the coupe is tucked up for the winter. But whilst having a move round of stuff the other week my bro managed to get his out of the garage (to give it a clean)

Also managed to pick up a set of roof bars for mine

After seeing them next to each other i've made another list of little jobs to finish off on the white one (its easier to spot the bits that are missing when side by side) but will do them when it warms up a bit.

Comment

• Back out n sat waiting to go for its MOT next weekend

Comment

• Great read.
                              I think it looks gorgeous in white.
                              How could someone do that to it in the first place.
                              After all the time and effort would you sell it?

Comment

Working...
                              X