Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chippy
    Hoolio

Saw your car in Arnage village with a silver 911 while we were having a cold one :wink:
    Chippy, did you go to LM in your MC? The ONLY one I saw was Lee's in Arnage village. Was my mate in the Porker, a truly stupidly fast car as it's modified.
    Ex - S50 Estoril
    Current - TVR T350C

Comment

Originally posted by Hoolio
      Hoolio

Saw your car in Arnage village with a silver 911 while we were having a cold one :wink:
      Chippy, did you go to LM in your MC? The ONLY one I saw was Lee's in Arnage village. Was my mate in the Porker, a truly stupidly fast car as it's modified.
      Went down in the coupe but it spent most of the time parked up due to beer intake :!: :wink:

Also saw you driving near Arnage corner early evening on Sat
      Black S50

Comment

Originally posted by Hoolio
        Hoolio

Went down in the coupe but it spent most of the time parked up due to beer intake :!: :wink:

Also saw you driving near Arnage corner early evening on Sat
        Decided that it would be good to watch quite a lot of the race this year from different places so spent quite a lot of time in the car on Saturday driving to Arnage, Mulsanne and Tetre Rouge - well worth staying off the beers. The the missus an I stayed up from 2am 'till 6am in the main pit grandstand drinking beer and watching the race.
        Ex - S50 Estoril
        Current - TVR T350C

Comment

Anyone make it to the Charlatans concert around 11am at the Dunlop bridge? Was a great crack with no more than 200 people there, made even more amusing by 2 fights that broke about between rival stag groups and then one pissed little french guy who decided to have a go with two english lads with an average height of 6'6". :roll:
          '99 Estoril/Estoril & Black

Comment

wicked, missed that one!

maybe it was one of the english muppets who pulled me shorts down whilst drinking my beer!
            nothing to see here!

Comment

Working...
            X