Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headlights - Lamps, any recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlights - Lamps, any recommendations?

Hi, my headlights are totally crappy - I'm getting the lenses polished, but does anybody have an recommendations which lamps I should fit?

I don't think it matters what bulbs you put in - they'll always be awful against modern light.

Although....there are some fancy new LED bulbs that fit - I'd be interested to know what they would be like..
    S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Originally posted by Seca Blue View Post
      I don't think it matters what bulbs you put in - they'll always be awful against modern light.

Although....there are some fancy new LED bulbs that fit - I'd be interested to know what they would be like..
      I fitted a set of LED bulbs into my coupe a few weeks ago and they’re not much better than halogens in terms of light output if I’m honest although the they do look more modern.

I’m getting parts together to retrofit projectors and run a xenon setup similar to the link below but I plan on retaining the lens with a cut out for the projector for an OE look

https://www.lightwerkz.net/photo/ars...or-conversion/

Comment

Originally posted by cubz View Post
        I fitted a set of LED bulbs into my coupe a few weeks ago and they’re not much better than halogens in terms of light output if I’m honest although the they do look more modern.

I’m getting parts together to retrofit projectors and run a xenon setup similar to the link below but I plan on retaining the lens with a cut out for the projector for an OE look

https://www.lightwerkz.net/photo/ars...or-conversion/
        That's a shame - I thought that might be an easy win.
        S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Working...
        X