Wanted rear Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted rear Spring

Does anyone have rear springs available?
    Not really wanting to go down the after market lowering route and can't find any standard ones.
    Stealer will get but will be back ordered :-(
    There are springs listing on Ebay for 2.8L and 3.0L cars but I'm unsure if the same.
    Just roused her from the winter slumber to discover the problem.
    2000 W Z3MC Dakar Yellow
    Ex Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera
    Ex Caterham 7

I have a nearly new set which will be listed fro sale in the next 2 weeks.

make me an offer.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

KnightsG you have a PM.
      2000 W Z3MC Dakar Yellow
      Ex Caterham 7

Comment

Tig what are you doing to your springs!

Comment

Originally posted by Tig View Post
          KnightsG you have a PM.
          sorry mate I don't.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Ooops You should have now. Sorry
            2000 W Z3MC Dakar Yellow
            Ex Caterham 7

Comment

Dave no idea!
              Slept in the nice warm garage over winter with her Ctek on but started making a rear knocking noise after running about 10 miles yesterday. Can see O/S rear broken spring but nothing else. No advisories last MOT so assume the bushes are all OK. Could have sworn noise was from N/S though. Have found some aftermarket ones new for £58 each but unsure about them.
              2000 W Z3MC Dakar Yellow
              Ex Caterham 7

Comment

I've got 2 brand new lowered ones in the box , wrongly sent and never picked up , 30 mm lower , you can have them for free if you pick them up and chuck in a donation to your charity of choice or the web site fund

Comment

Paul. Thank you for the kind offer but I want to keep her standard.
                  She only has 40K on her but I think perhaps old age is catching up with the suspension bits!
                  2000 W Z3MC Dakar Yellow
                  Ex Caterham 7

Comment

I don't blame you with that mileage , pm itsdashy who bought mine , he may help you out !
                    The offer stands for anyone who wants the springs and they come complete with front springs for a 3.0ltr coupe , take them away and donate what you want .
                    Cheers Paul

Comment

I've got a couple. PM me and we can sort out postage.

Comment

Woohooo. All fixed and ready to roll! Mega big thanks to itsdashy.
                        Discovered knock was in fact N/S/F broken spring but rear was broken also but not as badly. Fortunately had a spare front so we are sorted. Methinks wise to buy a few spares in as the roads up here are truly awful. That's 3 springs in 1000miles!
                        Last edited by Tig; 28-04-2014, 06:28 PM.
                        2000 W Z3MC Dakar Yellow
                        Ex Caterham 7

Comment

I thought the roads round here were bad!
                          Good news and glad to help. Hope it was in nice enough nick for a 40ker.

Comment

Working...
                          X