Headlights / Steering Wheel for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlights / Steering Wheel for Sale

Hi folks - I sold my car ages ago now and I'm clearing out my garage as I prepare to move house and I found a few bits which I don't need. I have a pair of headlamps and a steering wheel which I got recovered nicely in the M Branding but I don't think it was right for my car for some reason - I can't remember why but I think it had to do something with the airbag attachment / set up at the back of the steering wheel.
    I think one headlamp is pre-facelift and one is post-facelift which isn't ideal I know but if they are of any use to anyone then let me know.
    I'll attach some photos but if anyone is interested in buying these then let me know. I have no idea of a price so am open to offers. If I do sell them then you would need to collect from Hertford.
    Thanks.
    David.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mickey marley; 25-11-2020, 05:21 PM. Reason: Adding some photos

Hi mate - could well be interested in a headlamp if it’s S54.

Cheers,

David.
    S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

PM me with the serial number if you know it and I'll check for you.
      I have stuck some photos up now - not sure why some are upside down - save them to your computer and rotate them to save you having to stand on your head.

Comment

If it’s facelift - with chrome rings - that’s what I’m after and ideally passenger side.
        S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Hi - the facelift headlamp that I have is the drivers side (if your car is a right hand drive of course) unfortunately as you can see from the picture.
          These were on a T-reg.
          Appreciate this might not be any use to you.
          Regards,
          David.

Comment

Working...
          X