wheel refurbishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel refurbishment

Have managed to curb one of my rear alloys (standard S50 jobs) going through a width restriction. Scraped all round rim. Not too deep, but bit of a mess.

Has anyone used a wheel refurbisher in the North London area? Have thought about wicked wheels who run a mobile unit, and can do it while you're at work. This would be good, as obviously there is no spare, and I need the car most days. Also cheap, at about £65.

Any recommendations?
    Estoril S50

you wont be able to get the wheel done in S50 finish with a mobile unit
    it will take them about 5 days to do the wheel, the only option you have with a mobile unit is that they only do the rim! colour match on only the rim should still be good!

Comment

Originally posted by B3N
      it will take them about 5 days to do the wheel, they only option you have with a mobile unit is that they only do the rim! colour match on only the rim should still be good!
      what does this mean in english?
      Gruppe M
      EBC redstuff Pads
      EBC drilled and grooved discs
      Braided brake lines
      Gun-metal alloys
      Strong Strutt
      KW Variant 3

Comment

Originally posted by p 5ary
        Originally posted by B3N
        it will take them about 5 days to do the wheel, the only option you have with a mobile unit is that they only do the rim! colour match on only the rim should still be good!
        er?!

Comment

Thanks B3N,

Not made any enquiries yet. Obviously 5 days is out of the question, as I need to get to work every day. Since only the rim is damaged, they may still be ok to do it in the back of the van.

I will take some photos and email it to them and see if this is what they can do....
          Estoril S50

Comment

Originally posted by B3N
            it will take them about 5 days to do the wheel, they only option you have with a mobile unit is that they only do the rim! colour match on only the rim should still be good!
            I think he means the lip/edge of the wheel, rather than meaning a "rim" as in the whole wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by c_w
              Originally posted by B3N
              I think he means the lip/edge of the wheel, rather than meaning a "rim" as in the whole wheel.
              yeah thats it!

Comment

Working...
              X