• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gneville View Post
    (where are you based)
    based in northern part of Germany

Comment

ah that may explain the left hand drive....... look out for any wide format printer based locally they will suggest a suitable material to get the best out of the image, you will have no trouble finding one in Germany (print capital of the world)

Comment

Originally posted by gneville View Post
        ah that may explain the left hand drive....... look out for any wide format printer based locally they will suggest a suitable material to get the best out of the image, you will have no trouble finding one in Germany (print capital of the world)
        LHD is rather common in Germany

Thanks for advice. Will see what I end up with. As I´m the owner of the printing rights now and will get the high-res data from Anthony soon, I may try some different ways to have it printed

Comment

After looking at this picture...i am having an issue with that rear wheel...sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
            After looking at this picture...i am having an issue with that rear wheel...sorry!
            Think you've done a great job, but have to agree with kwoffa.

The perspective is just slightly off so it looks like the wheel is facing toward the back of the car - as if someone has grabbed the front edge and pulled it out.
            I think the wheel centre is to blame.

Not that I'm in a position to criticise, I can barely write my own name legibly...
            S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

The trouble with art is that everyone's a critic!

Still think it looks stunning and you should get plenty of hours gazing adoringly at your commision. The guy is a genius
              S50 M Coupe

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X