New listing black S54 at Munich Legends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

As per message on another thread - I was at ML today and they said the sale has fallen through so the car is now available again. Start looking down the back of the sofa guys!

Comment

looks like its sold again!

Comment

There's nearly £3,000 difference between this black one and the blue one with 6,000 more miles. Is that on condition? What the SOR owner wants or colour?

Dave

Well done whoever has bought the black car. Hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Mallon View Post
          There's nearly £3,000 difference between this black one and the blue one with 6,000 more miles. Is that on condition? What the SOR owner wants or colour?

Dave

Well done whoever has bought the black car. Hope you enjoy it!
          old post - not sold,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12723

Comment

How many owners has the car had ..? Mileage is probably within reason the least most important factor - Traceable Provenance on a 10 year old car is key IMO ..

Comment

now sold I think!

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
                now sold I think!

I put a deposit on it on Monday - hope to collect it in about 3 weeks - I've never driven one before ( mainly into 911's and fancied a change) so really looking forward to picking it up. The information on here was extremely helpful as I had no idea of the differences between the different models etc .

Munich Legends seem to be very good to deal with, as part of the deal they're fitted new tyres all round, new MOT, and going through a complete "action list" ( as they termed it) to ensure the car's in perfect condition.

I've got a couple of other "hot hatches" Golf R32 and Clio V6 so really interested to see how it compares !

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by sng45 View Post
                  I put a deposit on it on Monday - hope to collect it in about 3 weeks - I've never driven one before ( mainly into 911's and fancied a change) so really looking forward to picking it up. The information on here was extremely helpful as I had no idea of the differences between the different models etc .

Munich Legends seem to be very good to deal with, as part of the deal they're fitted new tyres all round, new MOT, and going through a complete "action list" ( as they termed it) to ensure the car's in perfect condition.

I've got a couple of other "hot hatches" Golf R32 and Clio V6 so really interested to see how it compares !

Steve

nice one

Comment

Nice one Steve,

Certainly looks nice in the pics. and a eye catching colour combo

You got many plans for it? Track days?

Will be interesting to see how you find it compared to R32/Clio....

Enjoy!!

Comment

Thanks for that - I've never really done any track days, other than corporate/customer days with Audi when I bought an R8, although I'm in East Yorkshire and Cadwell Park isn't to far away over the Humber !

We go down to the South of France fairly often and I've been over the Alps a few times in my Elise and 911 so really fancied repeating the trip in a Z3M, really looking forward to getting it - has anyone else done any big European trips in theirs?

Comment

Quite some fleet you have there!

Always loved the looks of the Clio V6, just couldn't put my faith in French engineering!

Which 911 do you have?

A few of the guys have done some European trips, can't remember who but i can remember seeing some photos.
                        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
                          Quite some fleet you have there!

Always loved the looks of the Clio V6, just couldn't put my faith in French engineering!

Which 911 do you have?

A few of the guys have done some European trips, can't remember who but i can remember seeing some photos.
                          Not had any problems with my V6 (fingers crossed) although I know what you mean re French Engineering, especially when compared to German !

I have a couple of 911's (and a 356A) - a 1973 911 S/T rep ex R-Gruppe (hot rod) and a very late (2005) 996 C4S cabriolet.

Comment

Not had any problems with my V6 (fingers crossed) although I know what you mean re French Engineering, especially when compared to German !
                            Oh I don't know... we had a Pug 206 GTi 180 for 7 years. The only thing, other than consumables, that ever needed sorting was one of the electric folding door mirrors, replaced under warranty. It did suffer from a juddery clutch though.

We've had our BMW 123d since about August and so far the volume knob on the radio has disintegrated, the ashtray cover won't stay closed anymore, the gas struts on the boot lid need replacing and the rear wiper leaks screen wash (like the MC). Oh and just so we dont miss the Pug too much, the 123d also has a juddery clutch Bloody German crap ;)

Congrats on buying the MC, sng45... I'm sure you'll love it
                            Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                            ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                            Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Steve
                              I bought a Clio V6 new in 2005 and although the Clio is probably more of an occasion to drive the M coupe is quicker and easier to drive on the limit. The Clio is a great car though and if I'd got a double garage I'd still own mine now. Just look at it!

Comment

I have a couple of 911's (and a 356A) - a 1973 911 S/T rep ex R-Gruppe (hot rod) and a very late (2005) 996 C4S cabriolet.
                                that is a late example - 2 year servicing at that point? How do you find the running costs of it?

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
                                Oh I don't know... we had a Pug 206 GTi 180 for 7 years. The only thing, other than consumables, that ever needed sorting was one of the electric folding door mirrors, replaced under warranty. It did suffer from a juddery clutch though.

We've had our BMW 123d since about August and so far the volume knob on the radio has disintegrated, the ashtray cover won't stay closed anymore, the gas struts on the boot lid need replacing and the rear wiper leaks screen wash (like the MC). Oh and just so we dont miss the Pug too much, the 123d also has a juddery clutch Bloody German crap ;)
                                I do know what you mean actually Tony as our 118d has been back for quite a few things, last was a leaky diff seal and still waiting for them to fix the ipod connector!

Originally posted by johnnyb View Post
                                I bought a Clio V6 new in 2005 and although the Clio is probably more of an occasion to drive the M coupe is quicker and easier to drive on the limit. The Clio is a great car though and if I'd got a double garage I'd still own mine now. Just look at it!

That does look fantastic!
                                2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Working...
                                X