This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big02 View Post
    I’m struggling with locating a part number and I hope someone can help.

I need one of the vacuum hoses, the one that comes out of the back of the air filter housing.

I’ve been having some miss fire and idle issues so I’ve cleaned the ICV out and whilst there noticed some perished hoses.
    Part 11 on here?: https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=13_0448
    1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

I’ll check in the morning but it would well be, I already need No.6 from that diagram.

Chris

Comment

I’m struggling with locating a part number and I hope someone can help.

I need one of the vacuum hoses, the one that comes out of the back of the air filter housing.

I’ve been having some miss fire and idle issues so I’ve cleaned the ICV out and whilst there noticed some perished hoses.

Is it pictured here?,

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post

#11 is a hard plastic pre formed hose so not normally one of the rubber hoses that breaks down over time

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
            Is it pictured here?,

Jeez Dave, life goals right there, getting an engine bay so damned clean.

I think it is the hose on the bottom left of the picture, but upon looking at mine it only has the smallest of splits up past the jubilee clip.

By the way this thread is great. Really, really helpful. Thanks all 👍

Comment

Jeez Dave, life goals right there, getting an engine bay so damned clean.

I think it is the hose on the bottom left of the picture, but upon looking at mine it only has the smallest of splits up past the jubilee clip.

By the way this thread is great. Really, really helpful. Thanks all ��

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=11_1335

#10 is the hose that attaches to the aux air pump and snakes its way across the front of engine sump and ends up at the air filter housing.

I don't think it would cause any idle issues even if this hose leaks?
              Last edited by Dave P; 28-06-2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Found a picture of the airbox to aux air pump hose, 11721404626

Comment

Mud flap retaining clip

This one will test even Dave P...

My Coupe has OEM mud flaps fitted. Annoying, I knocked one off today, and have lost the plastic part of the retaining clip:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mmX6rEfbJtgZYsxR8

I think the same clips are used on E36 mudguards, but can't find a prt number for the clip anywhere. Any ideas?
                  '99 Imola S50 | Simota | Front strut | Braided clutch cable | Bilstein B8 and H&R springs

Comment

Originally posted by Knightrider View Post
                    This one will test even Dave P...

My Coupe has OEM mud flaps fitted. Annoying, I knocked one off today, and have lost the plastic part of the retaining clip:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mmX6rEfbJtgZYsxR8

I think the same clips are used on E36 mudguards, but can't find a prt number for the clip anywhere. Any ideas?

May not be a part number as only supplied as a kit? (82169402980)

Comment

What about these?,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Rear-...m4383.l4275.c1

Comment

Doesn't look like the mud flap kits are available any more. The second link looks promising - might order and see. Thanks!
                        '99 Imola S50 | Simota | Front strut | Braided clutch cable | Bilstein B8 and H&R springs

Comment

Does look like the same part as your picture,

Comment

These did the job. The design is slightly different - the back of the plastic part of the clip is shallower than the original - but they seem to hold OK.

Comment

Does anyone know the part number of this clip? Holds the loom above the diff on the rh side adjacent to the fuel tank. Can't find it on realoem.
                              1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
                                Does anyone know the part number of this clip? Holds the loom above the diff on the rh side adjacent to the fuel tank. Can't find it on realoem.

Could be 33181181310

Comment

Working...
                                X