No announcement yet.

New member in search of coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was great chatting with you yesterday Nigt3, it just shows yet again what a small world we live in.Really pleased that this cracking Coupe is heading of to an new enthusiastic ZM owner. im sure you'll have an absolute blast with it.
    it truly is an absolute peach, the very best I could find when I went looking.
    and I looked for months.Really will miss it when its gone, but just don't want my
    2 young 20s sons get out in it and doing themselves harm.

Good that you've found this forum too, great wealth of knowledge right here at your fingertips.
    all the best Derek.

cheers Al.

Comment

Originally posted by Als911 View Post
      Was great chatting with you yesterday Nigt3, it just shows yet again what a small world we live in.Really pleased that this cracking Coupe is heading of to an new enthusiastic ZM owner. im sure you'll have an absolute blast with it.
      it truly is an absolute peach, the very best I could find when I went looking.
      and I looked for months.Really will miss it when its gone, but just don't want my
      2 young 20s sons get out in it and doing themselves harm.

Good that you've found this forum too, great wealth of knowledge right here at your fingertips.
      all the best Derek.

cheers Al.
      Thanks Alan, was good talking to you also and funny how wee knew a lot of the same people!! Looking forward to collection

Comment

Collected today

Comment

Wow! Exciting!!!

Comment

Special delivery trailer for a special car. Perfect end to the year
            1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
              Special delivery trailer for a special car. Perfect end to the year
              Thanks, was a bit of a rubbish day for collection and a 5.30am start, a return boat trip, and home for 23.00pm but at least I have it here with me

Comment

Originally posted by Nigt3 View Post
                Collected today

Even looks great in the trailer, all the very best with it Nigt3 sorry to see it going but glad it’s gone to another enthusiast. It really is an excellent example.
                All the best with it.

Cheers Al

Comment

Even looks great in the trailer, all the very best with it Nigt3 sorry to see it going but glad it’s gone to another enthusiast. It really is an excellent example.
                  All the best with it.

Cheers Al
                  Thanks Alan, cars in great nick and couldn’t be happier :thumbsup, I especially like the new discs all round and the new Michelin PS4 saves me buying them

Comment

And some new callipers too. :-)

Comment

And some new callipers too. :-)

Comment

Those PS4 Tyres are great! I love mine.

I reckon a lot less cars would have had "incidents" back in the day with that sort of tyre technology :)

It's also amazing how many cars for sale that haven't been driven the vendor will say the tyres are in great condition, lots of tread, and then you look at the date codes and realise they are 10 years old!!!

Car looks lovely, enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by urquattrogus View Post
                          Those PS4 Tyres are great! I love mine.

I reckon a lot less cars would have had "incidents" back in the day with that sort of tyre technology :)

It's also amazing how many cars for sale that haven't been driven the vendor will say the tyres are in great condition, lots of tread, and then you look at the date codes and realise they are 10 years old!!!

Car looks lovely, enjoy!
                          Agree with that, tyre technology has come on leaps and bounds! Also often wondered myself the scale for tyres going “off” if they’ve just been sitting??

Comment

Originally posted by Nigt3 View Post
                            Agree with that, tyre technology has come on leaps and bounds! Also often wondered myself the scale for tyres going “off” if they’ve just been sitting??
                            For me it's 7-8 years tops, maybe a bit more for some people.

About 4 years ago I bought a Maserati 3200 with 11 year old tyres on it but with lots of tread, twin turbo and very boosty so to speak, it was all over the place on those tyres!! Fishtailing like a good un under any power, some fresh Michelins on and it was quite hard to unstick it at all!

Comment

Just seen this, welcome and congratulations on the car...it's mental. Proper antidote to the 'modern' driving experience.

Comment

Originally posted by JPG View Post
                                Just seen this, welcome and congratulations on the car...it's mental. Proper antidote to the 'modern' driving experience.
                                Thanks I’ve only drove it onto the trailer & off the trailer that’s all, but when the weathers better I’ll get her out for a few miles!

Comment

Working...
                                X