Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damon Hill (Warwick)

Good service from a main dealer.
    Very competives prices for a dealer and not much more than indies, as they run a discount for 6 year old cars (10% off service parts and off labour).

(01926) 333888
    The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
    RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Just had my oil service carried out there - £144 inc oil - I couldn't be bothered to look at indy prices with my own oil for that amount!
    Rob

My car NOT for sale

Comment

I was the same - but I supplied the oil, and they 'just' charged me £65 (an hour's labour).
      8)
      The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
      RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

Blimey, that is very good.. did they charge you for the filters?
        Rob

My car NOT for sale

Comment

Yup - £65 was the total charge for the labour and parts 8)

BTW - Damon Hill are now known as Nick Whale BMW - same tel no.

Comment

Not so sure about the good prices: they wanted £848 for an insp 2. They said they might be able to get it done under the "6 plus" scheme (new one on me), but I'd already lost interest. North Oxford only wanted £723, but it looks like I'll be going to an indy anyway.

Comment

'only' wanted £723 :shock:

Comment

Working...
              X