Estoril S50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estoril S50

As my M Coupe is well known to the forum I thought it would be good to keep the car active here.

T Reg Estoril S50, currently on 95K miles, just flown through the MOT. I owned one of these about 7 years ago in the exact same colour and year, but with higher mileage even though it was all that time ago, and I think this is a better car. Not sure if it's the Evolve remap, but it really seems excitable even from 1000 RPM and feels so raw compared to other E36/E46 M3's I have had, it's in fantastic condition and I love the low look the H&R springs give it (although perhaps slightly too low for practicality). The boot floor has been replaced by BMW, new clutch, vanos, shadow chrome refurbed wheels, everything really.

Having owned several E30 M3's in the past and sold before the huge price rises, these M Coupe's do seem a second chance for something similar to happen price wise, although I doubt in the same league due to the iconic status of the E30 M3.

It's a third car so is parked up in the garage most days with a cover over it, this week is the first time it has seen daylight in 6 weeks.

Previously been owned by forum members:

mansfa
    http://z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10899

996dom
    http://z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15846

And here's some recent pics to show she is still going very strong.

Hopefully of interest to someone :)

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Car looks great. You're obviously very trusting in your little helpers talents waving the hose and bucket around...!!

I have the same help from my little lad!
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Thanks, yeah I wasn't so trusting with the sponge as there is a habit of dropping it on the floor and mixing with stones Although the grass makes it a bit safer.

Comment

Working...
        X