X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New listing Black S50

New listing on Autotrader Black S50 68,000 miles £12495

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...1500?logcode=p

Good buy doubt that will be around for long!

Comment

Very good buy!

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

7 owners and registered abroad at some point.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Certainly looks right and if it checks out a good price for the mileage
          2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Wont be around too long..if it checks out alright.

Comment

It's at £15,500 bidding war, just spoke to him, priced me out
              S54 titanium silver all black interior, 2001 51 plate
              good things come to those who wait!

Comment

Looks like this car?,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showth...hlight=kyalami

Comment

Originally posted by Pauljparkinson View Post
                  It's at £15,500 bidding war, just spoke to him, priced me out
                  seriously??

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

That interior looks fantastic, would love to see it in the flesh.

Still looks a good deal at £15,000 with that mileage.
                    Estoril blue S50 - 2000: Bilstien B8's, Spax adjustables, H&R springs, H&R anti-roll bars, Rogue top mounts, Tints, M5 alloys, Simota, Supersprint, ACS splitters.

Comment

I was a little taken back, I was willing to go to £13,500 because it's the right colour missed out on 2 black ones now,he asked me to make an offer over 15,500, makes the yellow one in holland look cheap
                      S54 titanium silver all black interior, 2001 51 plate
                      good things come to those who wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Pauljparkinson View Post
                        I was a little taken back, I was willing to go to £13,500 because it's the right colour missed out on 2 black ones now,he asked me to make an offer over 15,500, makes the yellow one in Holland look cheap
                        so many variables in a price, for e.g.
                        who has completed the SH, was is next due
                        MOT advisories
                        7 owners is no way the same as 3/4
                        a said registered abroad at some point - where and by who
                        Is there previous invoices to back up the SH
                        what panels have been painted - if rust why and can it be caught early
                        when brakes last changed
                        is the vanos noisy
                        gearbox slick
                        clutch effective
                        air con work
                        does the car get up to temperature effectively - do the gauges work
                        and so on..

Negotiating without see the car, either under or over the asking price is ludicrous. I was going to see the car tonight at 8pm, but these factors mean I would not be committing to a 'dutch auction' over the phone.
                        I have been in a situation similar to this and have taken a bid from the person who I felt best wanted the car - this was not the highest bid by a long way.

good luck to the owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post

I remember that.

I drew the conclusion of sour grapes (or Plums.....) and that it was probably a good car.

I seem to remember Plumb bought a estoril blue example that turned out to be a bit of a lemon.

Sorry for excessive use of fruit references !

Comment

^^^^^^

Comment

£15k plus seems fair and shows the prices are moving in the right direction.

I have a black 50, similar miles to this 1 but I am only the 3rd owner, it has an immaculate Service history and has just had a few panels re-sprayed to tidy it up

I'd want a good bit more than 15k for it, that is for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X