X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hartge Mcoupe on pistonheads

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/175625.htm

Mmmmm, shiny.
    S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

One serious piece of kit !!
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

If only it was RHD.
      Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

that guy only bought that about a month ago too!
        Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
        New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

yeah - that's what I thought.

Maybe he just had a quote for a service II on it.
          S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

I bet it's the sort of car you'd REALLY want, then after taking it out a few times, would end up sat thinking 'why did I buy this again?'

I know quite a few Ferrari owners like that, after a month or two of nailing it around town, decide it's not really up to much else.

Still... i REALLY want it...

Comment

Few months ago this was a car I thought I would REALLY want. But with the new M3 V8 coming out which is costing £50k (and think about same price for his Z3M Hartge) it isnt the same anymore. Feel same about the M3 CSL. Was around £60k brand new and being sold on pistonheads for around £32-35K. It makes the original amount for the M3 CSL seem overpriced.

Think new M3 if sold in enough numbers might depress prices of M3 AND M3 CSLs. Come on, its not even a choice really.....

Comment

Go on youtube and type in M Coupe or Hartge
                The guy has a video of him revving the engine - sounds awesome! and another vid of him doing 300kph!
                Some other good vids too - donuts and street races etc.
                Steve
                I like my cars how i like my women - scary, fast and a big ass!

Comment

Still for sale - now at around £55k

http://www.leparking.fr/voiture-occa.../GAAGJMW5.html

Comment

Working...
                  X