No announcement yet.

Trickle Charging for Z3 MCoupe.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a look for the Lidl one in 2 branches in Derby and 2 in Manchester with no joy, guess its no longer stocked. I found one on Ebay but it was £30 plus postage so would rather have the real thing for that price difference.
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Just ordered this from a Ford dealer via Ebay...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1609277534...84.m1497.l2649

Pretty good deal for £49.99 after I spotted the link on a VX220 forum. Couldn't seem to use the 5% discount code EBAY456 though which was annoying!

If anyone is looking for a cheaper option, here is a link to the copy of the CTEK 3.6 that Lidl were selling for about £15 a year or so ago...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ultimate-S...item3a7d00aa82

I opted for the real thing just for peace of mind in not frying my cars ECU or burning the house down - or even both!
      Last edited by Spooks; 01-01-2013, 08:26 PM.
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Whilst I am waffling on...Dave/Tony, how do you connect your CTEK to the MC; direct onto to battery or do the terminals under the bonnet work? Or can the MC take the fag lighter adaptor without modification?

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
          Whilst I am waffling on...Dave/Tony, how do you connect your CTEK to the MC; direct onto to battery or do the terminals under the bonnet work? Or can the MC take the fag lighter adaptor without modification?
          like this (slightly different on S54 but same idea)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
            like this (slightly different on S54 but same idea)

Cheers Dave, under the bonnet it will be!

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
              What model is that?

Have heard the Lidl one is the same as the CTEK for only £15 but they don't seem to stock it at the min.
              That is BDV090. I use it through the cig lighter and it works great. I also use another one on my m3 through the battery which also performs great. They are cheap and reliable. Highly recommended...
              Can,

'87 M3
              '95 M3 GT
              '00 M Coupé
              '04 M3 CSL

Comment

Working...
              X