New member looking to buy z3m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member looking to buy z3m

Hi guys i am looking to buy a z3m coupe as i have owned a 2.8 lhd z3 coupe for last year and loved it so can't imagine how much i would love the real thing.not in a massive rush to buy as still own my 2.8 at the moment but have got money waiting for the right car.have followed these cars since they came out and my biggest regret is not buying one sooner and instead buying 4 porsche c4s over the year which are great cars don't get me wrong but hasn't got that iconic look of the z3m coupe.Anyone with one for sale please let me know.
    cheers Tommy

Welcome to the forum, apologies for the delay in moderating your first post.

Comment

I have one after being let down by another ebay wanker who's details I'm happy to provide, call me on 07772 000000

Comment

Originally posted by Ed5star View Post
        I have one after being let down by another ebay wanker who's details I'm happy to provide, call me on 07772 000000
        So that's 4 threads promoting your sale - for crying out loud, just post a proper advert!! Des-perrr-adooooo!

Comment

Hi I have a 2000 s50 for sale it's covered just under 88000 and is very good order , it's up on pistonheads at 23000 but I am open to sencible offers. It silver with red and black interior , give me a call on 07919343229 or message me if you are interested.
          Im in battle East sussex

Comment

I have a PY s54 on pistonheads - 28k with 140k miles....

Cheers Rod

Comment

Working...
            X