No announcement yet.

Pre-Le Mans London drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys I'm going to Le Mans travelling down Friday afternoon back either Sun after race or Mon morning. Staying in Le Houx camping would like to meet up somewhere sometime if poss? Got Estoril Blue private plate taking my 10 year old son.
    Barry

Comment

Hayley

Good to see another MC taking the trip over. I'm happy to arrange a meeting point for those who don't catch up beforehand. I think I mentioned it before, but how about 2 pm Friday on the short stretch between arnage and indianapolis corners? Will you be there by then?

Chris.
      '99 Estoril/Estoril & Black

Comment

Originally posted by Chris H
        Hayley

Good to see another MC taking the trip over. I'm happy to arrange a meeting point for those who don't catch up beforehand. I think I mentioned it before, but how about 2 pm Friday on the short stretch between arnage and indianapolis corners? Will you be there by then?

Chris.
        Chris

might be pushing it for 2pm.

can we make it later or the next day??

Lee
        Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
        New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

Ok, how about 6pm? We won't be allowed on the track on Sat morning and would be good to get a few photos of MC's lined up.

Fingers crossed I'll be there in mine....(see post in Tech section).

Comment

Heading off in a few hours, overnight ferry to Le Havre, should be in Le Mans by mid morning Thursday.

Staying at BSJ again, look out for a flag with K on it..

Will keep my eyes open for coupe out and about!

Leaving the Mrs at home this year :twisted:
            Rob

My car NOT for sale

Comment

6pm is good Chris

see you there!
              Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
              New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

Have fun guys... I'm stuck in hong kong physically but will be wishing I was zipping through the french countryside in my ZMC...

Rob
                RPM

Comment

Meet at 6pm

Barry and Fred getting 1pm ferry over so may just about make it by 6pm. Will head straight there supposed to take about 4 hours to drive down???!!! Car having clutch upgrade today hope to hell I get it back tonight!! Wish I was going forecast is good - have fun guys!
                  Hayley

Comment

As I'm 8hrs ahead I can post earlier than you guys sleeping...

How did it go in Le Mans? Any pics? I see Audi's diesel care won...
                    RPM

Comment

Rob

Le Mans was awesome yet again, despite not being able to drive down in the MC. I only managed to find Dale at the campsite (Lee had gone off for more road testing... ), plus I bumped into Chippy at the tunnel crossing on Thursday morning. No group MC photos from me though.

Audi's efforts with the Diesel were exceptional - an eerily quiet car when you hear it next to the corvettes, pescarollo's or the Lister.

CH.

Comment

Boys just got back really disappointed they didn't see any other M Coupes car was fab but got ticket 174kmph!! Got great new ring tone of the Pannos racing!

Comment

Chris,
                          Sounds like fun... sorry I missed it.
                          Hopefully some of the others got some group shots?
                          Is there a ZMC Diesel in the planning....?

Rob
                          RPM

Comment

I got a grab shot out of a car window of a Estoril Blue - ****JDC?? probably blurred, but I'll have a look when I've sorted through the rest. Also saw a silver one at one point - but that was it!
                            Rob

My car NOT for sale

Comment

Originally posted by gsi
                              I got a grab shot out of a car window of a Estoril Blue - ****JDC?? probably blurred, but I'll have a look when I've sorted through the rest. Also saw a silver one at one point - but that was it!
                              Hi GSI

Please could you PM me a pic when you've recovered from the weekend.

Cheers

Julian (M333 JDC)
                              Ex - S50 Estoril
                              Current - TVR T350C

Comment

Hoolio

Saw your car in Arnage village with a silver 911 while we were having a cold one :wink:
                                Black S50

Comment

Working...
                                X