Black coupe bought!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black coupe bought!!!

Yep 2 Months searching and finally a black coupe is on the drive.

S50 42k 1 owner plus BMW(did BMW own every coupe out there) non sunroof which I wanted, and crazy mad marmite love it hate it black/orange interior.

Picked it up this weekend from Newcastle a drove it 410 miles home with an overnight in Birmingham

The car has been serviced and looked after by the same dealership since new which is nice but what a state the car is in!!!

The owner obviously didn't love and pamper it

Bodywork isn't bad but it was absolutely filthy and dentmaster will be needed for a couple of supermarket dings.The interior full of finger nails and old chips!! The wheels are 'Kin knackered,how people can do it is beyond me.

Anyway 2 hours and a jet wash,scub down, and hoover later and it's looking 100% better.

Anyway it's now in the hands of a sad petrolhead who today was cursing the previous owner for not cleaning his engine bay(Am I sad or what).

The car will now be used everyday but will be pamper to within a inch of it's life.

Pictures to Follow.
    Last edited by Muppetman; 10-02-2008, 06:01 PM.
    Love it hate it Marmite exterior, Jaffa cake interior... Perfect

congrats! awesome colour combo on the interior!
    might want to change your sig!

Comment

Congrats mate.

Same colour combo as mine. Sure you will love it.

Post some pics for us please.

Regards

D
      EX: S50 Black with Kyalami Orange/Black Leather. Becker Bluetooth/Ipod HU.
      Now: S50 Black/Black with Ap Racing brakes and Race logic

Comment

Congratulations and welcome

im sure youll enjoy her
        [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Congrats on your purchase in the best colour!

Whereabouts are you based?
          Ex S50 99 Cosmos Black / Black interior

Comment

Congrats.. i think the orange /black interior is great!

Hopefully i'll be next!
            KW V3, H&R arbs, H&R 12mm Spacers, Weichers Strut Brace, Ireland Engineering Bushes, Uprated rear top mounts,swapped front top mounts, EBC Yellows, Simota CAI, Supersprint Exhaust, Shadow chrome Roadstars

Comment

Cheers guys.

The car is based in Dorking Surrey based and will be used everyday rain or shine. There are a couple around here so may bump into some of you guys.

Ran an E30 M3 as an everyday a few years back and am looking forward to the 'M' buzz every morning again.

Comment

Finally stopped raining long enough to take some pictures

One month into ownership and totally hooked, a fitting replacement for my E30 M3 at last.

shame about the poles!!
                Last edited by Muppetman; 10-02-2008, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Right - Racelogic (variable) traction, to start with. I am an S54 owner but if I was an S50 owner it is the first mod I would make. This will stop you wiping the car out at roundabouts and be the best initial step to making it good for trackdays.
                  Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Originally posted by Muppetman View Post
                    Cheers guys.

The car is based in Dorking Surrey based and will be used everyday rain or shine. There are a couple around here so may bump into some of you guys.

Ran an E30 M3 as an everyday a few years back and am looking forward to the 'M' buzz every morning again.
                    Congrats on the purchase and choosing the best colour!!!

I'm near Reigate and my work base is on Ranmore, so right next to Dorking. If you want to meet to discuss any mods, I've done more than most, just let me know. I would love to see the orange interior as mine is red and haven't seen the orange in the flesh.

Tony
                    Black S50

Comment

Hey Chippy I take it this is yours.... It's almost all your fault you know lol.

I live very close to the shell garage at Buckland and would go hours sometimes without thinking of buying a Coupe and then every now and then this rotton old Coupe would come and brim up with Optimax and send me off dreaming again. My wife blames this car for the empty bank balance I now have.

Yeap lets get together sometime and chew the fat. Are you going to Sunday service???

Comment

That looks familiar

Glad to know it was my car that tipped you over the edge, so to speak

I will be at the Sunday Service meet but i'm staying the night before down at my brothers in Tunbridge Wells. Hopefully see you there in your MC!!!!
                        Black S50

Comment

compliment for the new ride!
                          Best Color combo,eheheh
                          Nice mods chippy,whic exaust you had installed?
                          www.fastdrive.org
                          S50 black/black-red In Rome
                          Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

Originally posted by fastdrive View Post
                            Nice mods chippy,whic exaust you had installed?
                            Prospeed custom
                            Black S50

Comment

Working...
                            X