0.00%
    40-50
    0.00%

I think you've got your answer already
    Rob

My car NOT for sale

Comment

28 this year!

the months seem to be flying by! I saw xmas decorations in a shop last week :shock:
      Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
      New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

sold now but 21/22!

Comment

mmm, what about people > 50?

Comment

to make yourself feel better just put down 17-20!

Comment

Aha, but I'm not > 50 but I will be one day I hope.

Comment

Slider,

What a reprehensible piece of ageism :!: :wink:

You need at least 2 more cohorts to cover the spectrum of ages of participants on this forum and you are excluding probably the best driver amongst us all (and I don't mean me) with such bias towards yoof in your poll. The guy I'm thinking of could teach all you boy-racers a real lesson in how to drive performance cars.
                /// Exdos ///
                "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Originally posted by exdos
                  Slider,

What a reprehensible piece of ageism :!: :wink:

You need at least 2 more cohorts to cover the spectrum of ages of participants on this forum and you are excluding probably the best driver amongst us all (and I don't mean me) with such bias towards yoof in your poll. The guy I'm thinking of could teach all you boy-racers a real lesson in how to drive performance cars.
                  Yes agreed - it was a slight wind up! As for teaching some a lesson... maybe - but certainly not me

Comment

Originally posted by slider
                    As for teaching some a lesson... maybe - but certainly not me
                    Yes, there is a saying in business: employ yoofs whilst they still know everything :wink:
                    /// Exdos ///
                    "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

here, here, exdos. slider I know to whom exdos is referring to and believe you me, you'd have to be a semi-pro to keep up with him :shock:

Comment

Sonu-anand,

I had the best gallon's worth of petrol I've ever used yesterday afternoon following "Our Man". He is definitely the cream of the crop, and I don't say that lightly either, because there are some exceptionally good drivers on this forum too :!: :!:
                        /// Exdos ///

Comment

No ex pro BTCC and single seater drivers though eh?? :wink:

Comment

Naa, just a certain Nurburgring trainer

Comment

Most all 43 members of my Seattle group are above 28. And a majority are over 38. For the record I turn 37 next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X