Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s coming home!

Couldn’t resist!

Is it f**k lol I could maybe take England serious if they had actually played anyone yet ,,,check out who they have actually played lol
    Last edited by thebandit69man; 08-07-2018, 12:00 PM.
    Black M Coupe/Black Red
    &Impreza RB5 WR Sport
    &Bmw X5

Comment

Not the Scots again It's ludicrous the amount anti-England team comments I've read online Everybody they have played so far have qualified for the World Cup ;)

Everybody said that Sweden would win, but England beat them fair and square and I'd say they were the better team, especially in the second half. Belgium are likely to be in the final and the group game against them was tactically half-hearted. Most of the big names have already gone out, there's only Belgium, France and Brazil left to play.

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
        Not the Scots again It's ludicrous the amount anti-England team comments I've read online Everybody they have played so far have qualified for the World Cup ;)

Everybody said that Sweden would win, but England beat them fair and square and I'd say they were the better team, especially in the second half. Belgium are likely to be in the final and the group game against them was tactically half-hearted. Most of the big names have already gone out, there's only Belgium, France and Brazil left to play.
        It is what is it lol even the road signs round my way were changed to MID BELGIUM 🇧🇪 lol

Who said Sweden would win?,,, the bookies had England odds on favourites ,, let’s be real the teams England have played so far have been shite that’s just a fact, the Belgium can’t be counted as it was both reserve teams , the reason everyone is anti English is due to the media the pundits and the biased commentary is just laughable not due to the actual team ,Martin keown Danny Murphy and the twat lawrison seriously just need slapped with what comes out there mouth , was the same at the last euros played no ones and were on about winning it lol , had the same argument on here then aswell lol England Croatia is honestly a 50/50 game its the first real test for England but neither team will be a match for France or Belgium it’s just fact .
        Black M Coupe/Black Red
        &Impreza RB5 WR Sport
        &Bmw X5

Comment

ABE eh? heheee

Just from various online news sites, the comments were mainly saying Sweden would win, and also on account of previous history with them [that htye have generally won]. I'm definitely not a particular fan of football but I would say this World Cup has some random matches with teams going out early you would expect to be contenders (ie Germany, Argentina).

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
            ABE eh? heheee

Just from various online news sites, the comments were mainly saying Sweden would win, and also on account of previous history with them [that htye have generally won]. I'm definitely not a particular fan of football but I would say this World Cup has some random matches with teams going out early you would expect to be contenders (ie Germany, Argentina).
            Agree it has been a mad World Cup ,,,from England’s point of view probably have a better chance against France than Belgium IMO but I see France are the favourites now which kinda surprised about considering they are pure hot and cold
            Black M Coupe/Black Red
            &Impreza RB5 WR Sport
            &Bmw X5

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
              Couldn’t resist!
              Unfortunately not this time...........

Comment

It's gone on a very long holiday

First half was promising but second half out of their depth, which was a shame as if they'd just held on (or got those shots in that could have been goals) it could have been very different.

Comment

So shall we just say ,,,same time in another 28 year lol
                  Attached Files
                  Black M Coupe/Black Red
                  &Impreza RB5 WR Sport
                  &Bmw X5

Comment

That's a big glass house you're throwing stones in

Comment

The facts speak for themselves, that’s the first half decent team England have played ! Roy Keane certainly hit the nail on the head after the game
                      Black M Coupe/Black Red
                      &Impreza RB5 WR Sport
                      &Bmw X5

Comment

Originally posted by thebandit69man View Post
                        The facts speak for themselves,
                        Yes they do; not qualifying for 20yrs. Imagine if the dream was just qualifying For Ireland too who failed to qualify yet old Keano having a go at a team that made it to a semi final. It's a very flawed logic!!

But in all seriousness, nobody knows how bad England can sometimes be as much as the fans. Just listen to that coming home song "but I know they can play". But semi-final is not a bad result, and they weren't thrashed by Croatia and led for most of it.
                        Last edited by c_w; 12-07-2018, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X