Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im liking this

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...09097&f=72&h=0

The wheels look fantastic (CSL wheels) - I wonder what they would look like on a Z3M Coupe. Has any member got CSL wheels? They might rival the look of those BBS wheels (which I think look great).

The car is very new, very shiny BUT in photo 1 you may be able to appreciate what I keep banging on about - the boot/bootlip looks out of place and proportion with the rest of the car. At first sight it looks okay but if your eyes travel over the car for about 60 seconds and then focus in on the boot, it just doesn't fit in. Maybe I need glasses.

In photo 3, the sloping roofline is Audi TT lookalike which IMHO doesn't work on the Z4M. I think that it should drop down quicker - instead it slopes down slightly too gradually. I think that this is to compensate for the bizarre large high bootlip.

Just my opinion - obviously many people find it an attractive car as it is.

Any photoshop experts out there? Keep the CSL wheels but reduce the bootlip and increase roof slope.
    Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

I'm stilll not sold on the Z4M but in the right light any car can look good.

2 months old and dirty that will probably seem different.

19s on an M Coupe look daft imo, whatever the make, the angles are wrong.

Comment

That Z4M looks great on those wheels, they don't look TOO big IMO. I would say for the Z3M that 18s are the biggest/best size to suit the car, 19s do look too big on the Z3M Coupe.

Comment

those wheels make so much difference to those rubbish wheels it comes with!

Comment

Working...
          X