F1 British GP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 British GP

Anyone else heading up / down to Silverstone this weekend?

Originally posted by Bruski_11 View Post
    Anyone else heading up / down to Silverstone this weekend?

I am indeed, not in the coupe though :(
    - Dakar Yellow S50

Comment

Nice one Oli, Should be good weather too, 27 degrees forecast, pack ya sunscreen!
      I'll be up there either in my M or mate's M3 drop top haha. Clear preference is for the coupe of course.... dunno where we're parking but sitting in Vale.

Comment

Nice one Oli, Should be good weather too, 27 degrees forecast, pack ya sunscreen!
        I'll be up there either in my M or mate's M3 drop top haha. Clear preference is for the coupe of course.... dunno where we're parking but sitting in Vale.
        Well against all odds I have the coupe back I forgot how amazing it is to drive. I'm sitting in Stowe so i'm basically right next to you. If I don't see you have a good weekend!

Oli
        - Dakar Yellow S50

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
          Well against all odds I have the coupe back I forgot how amazing it is to drive. I'm sitting in Stowe so i'm basically right next to you. If I don't see you have a good weekend!

Oli
          nice one dude, result on the brrmmm brmmm then, and you too!

Comment

nice one dude, result on the brrmmm brmmm then, and you too!
            Yeah I was over the moon, they had been having issues after the rebuild and thought it was timing related. Turned out to be a vacuum pipe So the beast is back and sounding better than ever!

Oli
            - Dakar Yellow S50

Comment

Lewis/Jensen 1-2 leading the championship going into the British GP. If I was a betting man, anybody but those two for a win. Fairytales rarely come true (but it would be nice).
              Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Working...
              X