Steering Wheel change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by optionclick
    I emailed CA Automotive about this, who said that they have a nice black/carbon E46 Sport wheel that they can adapt to fit the S50.

Apparently getting the wheel controls to work would be a massive job, and maybe not even possible, however they can make some blanking plates.

If anyone is interested I will speak to Roy at CA about a Group Buy as they are a customer of mine and I have got very good discounts previously for members
    Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
    New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

If the price is right I might be interested - can they retrim as per the CSL wheel ?

Comment

I'd be interested, especially if they can make blanking plates that don't look like a bodge job.

Comment

Originally posted by Broccers
          If the price is right I might be interested - can they retrim as per the CSL wheel ?
          I doubt they can but I know a man who can

I recently saw a job he done on a Diablo interior including dash.... Awesome!
          Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
          New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

I'd be interested too, if the price is right. Please keep us posted once you get their offer.
            Happiness isn't around the corner, it IS the corner.

Comment

Raid airbag wheel...?

If anybody wants a Raid wheel for an S50 pre'99 I have one, with adaptor. As new, boxed, never used.

The wheel is the Raid "Silberpfeil" Type 1, 340mm diameter. Thicker rim, smaller for quicker steering feel, looks uber cool too.

Here's a link to the website, then type 70130 into the search facility to see the same wheel; http://212.227.84.30/index.asp?sprache=englisch

I am in Harlow, Essex. Not sure of postage costs, I'll get a price and post it asap.

Approximately £330 according to the Raid website.
              Clearing space, best offer over £200 (+p&p) by next Saturday secures.

Contact Mark on 07967 437 432

[/img]
              Carbon Black M3 Hack

Comment

Working...
              X