• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ysinove View Post
    Wow...your car looks awesome
    BMW Polygamy
    1988 E30 M3: stolen Zinnabarot/Tan
    1991 850Ci: Sold.
    1999 M Coupe: Sold
    2002 M Coupe: (US Spec, S54) Custom Black/Black, Powerflo Headers, UUC short shift, RK6A, RAID silberfil, 3.73 LSD, Randy Forbes sub-frame kit, ACS splitters & roof wing, rear diffuser, SSR GT3 18" wheels
    2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jonttt View Post
      Great price ;-)

265 or 275 (will partly depend on brand).

I have 275 Falken 452's on my type III racing and they look great ;-)

I would stick to 225 on the fronts. You can fit 235's and I have both on my sets but prefer the 225's on the fronts.
      Hey Jon, do you like the type II's...I just bought some for me estoril coupe, but can't seem to find any good pics on these cars so I can see how it looks...would appreciate it if you can post some
      BMW Polygamy
      2002 M Coupe: (US Spec, S54) Custom Black/Black, Powerflo Headers, UUC short shift, RK6A, RAID silberfil, 3.73 LSD, Randy Forbes sub-frame kit, ACS splitters & roof wing, rear diffuser, SSR GT3 18" wheels
      2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by racer mxm View Post
        Hey Jon, do you like the type II's...I just bought some for me estoril coupe, but can't seem to find any good pics on these cars so I can see how it looks...would appreciate it if you can post some
        some pictures in the M Coupe ACS gallery,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10143

Last edited by Dave P; 13-07-2012, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Thanks Dave :) just got a set and I was curious as to how they would look. I have seen some pics but they are always at a weird angle so I could never get a feel for them.
          BMW Polygamy
          2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Comment

Yep I love the type II race, its why the Type III's don't get a look in at the moment. They have to be in the correct offset rears though to get the deep dish (ET9) ;-)

VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Thanks Jonttt,...I just got a set and wanted to see what its like :)
              BMW Polygamy
              2006 Mini Cooper Sold

sigpic

Comment

Set just sold for €636 on ebay Germany

http://www.ebay.de/itm/1-er-3-er-Z3-...item46116c2677

Comment

lol thats were I got my set for. They will be brand new boxed set.

The seller has been offloading sets for between 600 and 1500 euro

You have to catch him on a good day to get a set for <1,000 euro though ;-)
                  VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Comment

That looks sweet!
                      Wanted: S54 coupe

Comment

Working...
                      X