No announcement yet.

dakar yellow for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by driftracing; 06-06-2012, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Don't panik and drop the price till the weather breaks
      Ps fit the shocker and screen rather than dropping price
      People worry about daft things
      [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

bump...

Comment

Ive been watching this sale for a while now,and getting more and more pissed of with it!!!! i have paid for track time in this vehicle,it was advertised just before Christmas and has been bought for me as a pressy!!! Now my thoughts was that it would be great to be able to drive the same car as mine albeit more preped up round a track with a competent instructor as advertised..now it is for sale....i have been waiting for some decent weather so i can plan a day to come over! i did mention this on this forum when i found it was possible...but...i guess i will have to go thru all the nonsense of getting a refund etc only to be told its not possible...for sure i got it on a deal.but thats how it was Sold ....now i know read the smallprint (very) and all that bollox...just disappointing thats all.

Comment

Last edited by driftracing; 06-06-2012, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Exactly!!!! small print normally means "" a shafting" an absolute rip off!!!!

Comment

I had a terrible experience with a different drift school recently... if you get more than 5 minutes in a car you'll be doing better than I did mate.

A review of my half day with Slide School Drift Academy: http://slideschooldriftacademy.tumblr.com/

I attempted to contact them for a refund but didn't get any correspondence from them at all. Thankfully, Groupon decided to cough up a refund.
                Last edited by Fat Tony; 04-06-2012, 08:41 PM.
                Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Fat...ime getting the feeling that these sort of things are a bit of a rip off...and not very professional at all!!! i mean they are still advertising a car which is pretty-well shagged and is now up for sale....a total waste of time well could have been! iwill start the refund hastle and post up what i find!!! thanks a lot anyway.

Comment

Fat Tony and Kwoffa,

I feel for you both! Personally, I cannot abide nor will tolerate being ripped off by anybody. Never have and never will. I know it's hassle getting your money back but the people like you've had the misfortune of doing business with need to be taught a lesson. Don't just seek FULL reimbursement of what you've paid to them but also claim damages for all your wasted time in booking, attendance travelling costs (Tony), and "loss of enjoyment", telephone costs, postage costs and anything else you can think of etc. You are legally entitled to such claims and it's dead easy to use the Small Claims Court in pursuit. Until charlatans get a serious bloody nose, being chancers, they will resurface time and again in one form or another.

Anyway, who in their right mind would buy a car used as a mule from a drift outfit?
                    Last edited by exdos; 04-06-2012, 09:20 PM.
                    /// Exdos ///
                    "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Anyway, who in their right mind would buy a car used as a mule from a drift outfit?

Ex...i was gonna say a lot more than what i have...as mentioned before i will keep people posted in a different thread!!

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
                        Exactly!!!! small print normally means "" a shafting" an absolute rip off!!!!

we have 2 z4s and 2 z3ms so selling one should not of created such an over reaction ....kwoffa ...pm your voucher number and we will cross you of the list ....such attitudes are not welcome at our driving experience ....which incidently drifting is banned ...

Comment

TW@T great customer care im sure youll get loads of work that way

Comment

lets get something straight ....who is saying that i am ripping people off

names

edit price dropped to £7500
                            Last edited by driftracing; 06-06-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by driftracing View Post
                              lets get something straight ....who is saying that i am ripping people off

names
                              1Sounds like you are Kwoffa seems genuine enough in past dealings with
                              Me plus your attitude stinks in your last post RAGEROVER......never been one to be shy. All you had to do was correct the missunderstanding give him what he paid for every one wins he's happy your happy you probably score some free advertising as I'd imagine you'd get a good write up as it is you've probably alienated a lot on here and the way things spread on the net many more

edit price dropped to £7500
                              Ps still think your selling yourself short with the price but then again with your attitude you'll be lucky to get a buyer. Good luck with the sale anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
                                I had a terrible experience with a different drift school recently... if you get more than 5 minutes in a car you'll be doing better than I did mate.

A review of my half day with Slide School Drift Academy: http://slideschooldriftacademy.tumblr.com/

I attempted to contact them for a refund but didn't get any correspondence from them at all. Thankfully, Groupon decided to cough up a refund.
                                Tony,

I have done a few drift days at oulton park. Its very well orgasnised and you get as much track time as you want. The only problem is, you have to use your own car. Its £119 and £25 for an extra driver, split between two thats not a bad price. They soak the old rally track with pond water so tyre wear is not an issue. I think you can have an instructor in the car with you, not sure if it cost more. I wont personally do it in the coupe as i dont want to trash it. My old £800 540 did the trick :-)

Matey boy @ the car wash didnt look to happy when he had to clean it for £4 as advertised
                                Previous: Silver s50 Mc
                                Previous: Yellow s50 Mc
                                -------------------------------------------
                                Current: Estoril S50 Mc

Comment

Working...
                                X