• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beetle,63 one owner.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by elee View Post
      I was happy with the price.not the asking price but more then half way between £30,£40,000. So a good bit more then what I paid (although i didn't buy with that in mind,ie to sell it so quick) and good news for all of you that have em.i could say all sorts of things about the car now that it is gone.im no expert on these unlike ,dave and a few others on here ,but it was a lovely ,lovely,car.it was still like new.it was brought ,going by the their other cars in there showroom the bottom of the range.but think she will sit nicely,next to the Mclaren,Phantom,R8s.think they will push the bar up even more for you lot hopefully.must say very professional with no hassle .with a few things paid off and the mrs car hopefully found soon,and a 78 vw camper and beetle are on there way over from the States .so it worked out all ok
      Well done on the sale and getting what sounds like a great price! It makes me a lot more comfortable with what I paid for mine earlier this year.
      2002 Z3M S54 in LSB

Comment

• Think we got them from the same dealer.

Comment

• http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-car...01410208352621

Looks good in the show room, but so it should for just shy of £45k! I guess this is back to, or even over the original price when brand new which is great news for all of us owners, although there can't be too many examples as clean and tidy as this one so you could say it is well worth the asking price.

At this rate I give it five years before these things start fetching six figures, or at least I hope so as I've no other pension plans as yet!
          2002 Z3M S54 in LSB

Comment

• Wow �� they didn't hang around.bet they didn't even clean it.

Comment

• Originally posted by elee View Post
              Wow �� they didn't hang around.bet they didn't even clean it.
              I would be surprised if it needed cleaning its in such good condition!
              2002 Z3M S54 in LSB

Comment

• Bet sytner are kicking themselves now.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• £45k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

• Been informed its Now up at a trade to trade site..must have a twitchy bum on it.

Comment

• No longer showing for sale?

Comment

• Car has been bought and taken back to Scotland and some of the ACS parts removed as new owner wanted it as standard as possible

Comment

Working...
                            X