AC Schnitzer Footrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Schnitzer Footrest

Managed to get my hands on what I believe to be a genuine AC Schnitzer footrest, but no fittings.

Any ideas on type or sizes.

Thanks in advance

Ewan
    Estoril blue S50 - 2000: Bilstien B8's, Spax adjustables, H&R springs, H&R anti-roll bars, Rogue top mounts, Tints, M5 alloys, Simota, Supersprint, ACS splitters.

I got a set prior to actually buying one only to my dismay find that 5mm extra leg room would be great. Currently they're sat in a drawer waiting the e30 m3.

Comment

It's just the footrest - not the pedal set.
      Estoril blue S50 - 2000: Bilstien B8's, Spax adjustables, H&R springs, H&R anti-roll bars, Rogue top mounts, Tints, M5 alloys, Simota, Supersprint, ACS splitters.

Comment

Fair enough, if I have the bolts I'll send you the sizes. Otherwise I'm in the same boat as you.

Comment

From what I've heard, fitting the footrest can be a bit of an issue if your feet are larger than about a size 8 so it might be an idea to put it in situ and see if your foot fits in the available space.

I think Dave P mentioned that he puts his in place when showing the car, but removes when driving due to the space available
          Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
          ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
          Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

I have one like this,

I asked ACS years ago about the fixings and never got a reply so not sure what they use. As Tony said unless you have small feet you will struggle with the gap between clutch and footrest

Comment

That's the one Dave. Tried it in last night, not great with size 11's, so the jury is out on that one for now.

Comment

I found this picture of another (LHD) footrest but believe the fixings are the same,

Comment

Measured the holes tonight, so a 4 x 20/25mm countersunk screw should be fine.

Not sure where the large screws in the (LHD) picture would go.

Comment

The large screws are plastic and similar to the carpet mat fixings these screw in first and then the normal screws are screwed into them if that makes sense?

Comment

Perfect Dave. Thanks

Comment

Anyone with big feet looking to sell an acs foot rest then? Is the e36 3 series and e46 the same?

Comment

I think the E36 and Z3 are the same but E46 may be different .

If this is the normal E46 rest then it is different to the E36/Z3

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/285020743...Bk9SR8C136X-YQ

Comment

Yep, the e46 is different

Comment

Working...
                            X