Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Schnitzer Parts

Hi,

My car currently has a AC Schnitzer exhaust fitted and was wondering if you guys could help with a few questions.

1) My rear bumper doesn't have a trim fitted around the exhaust cut outs like those seen on the ACS demo car is this something that can be purchased and if so are there any suggested websites to look on?

2) I have a V8 M5 which is pretty quiet on the exhaust compared to this Coupe and I have previously owned a E46 M3 which I don't remember having a deep/loud growl... so is this due to the ACS exhaust?

3) Are the 17" type III concave alloys a common sight on these cars or do most owners fit bigger wheels? I have always been cautious when it comes to wheels sizes as I drive quite a bit and intend to use this daily so am always mindful of road noise and comfort.

Thanks

The diffuser is very rare and usually expensive!

The exhaust is probably the noise, as you say

17's look crap unless the oem wheels, schnitzers look best in 18/19!
    I would go for 18's

Congrats on a nice car

Click here to email me

Comment

They only made a small batch of the diffusers and they were all sold by 2002, I believe they didn't make anymore due to production costs.

The standard exhaust is overly quiet and the ACS is louder but still quiet compared to some of the other exhausts available.

I don't think I have ever seen a M Coupe with 17" ACS wheels so for looks I would fit 18" if the car is going to be a driver.

Comment

Absolutely love the sound of the ACS exhaust on my MC
        Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
        ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
        Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Working...
        X