Ly02 svx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ly02 svx

Down the road from me in Earlsfield. Looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by _G_ View Post
      Down the road from me in Earlsfield. Looking good.

Welcome to the forum

Comment

That's me :) Is there another breadvan in the area then _G_?

Comment

Yeah, Hi, Im up behind springfield hospital. Been lurking for about 2 years. read loads, not had much cause to post, but I saw your sticker in the rear window!

Comment

Hi and welcome....
            2000 BMW Z3M COUPE.
            2006 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo.
            07 Volvo V70 D5
            1972 Suzuki Gt750J.
            1972 Suzuki Gt550J.

Some of my old cars.........http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/gman69/library/CARS

Comment

Out of interest, FraggleChops do you use a local garage? Im due an MOT and a few maintenance bits and yet to find a garage I really like nearby.

Comment

can't see the photo.

What spec of S54 do you have?

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Its an '02 S54. Cosmos Black, black and grey interior. I might have beaten a few forum members to it last year when it appeared for sale. Luckily for me, it was meant to be!

Comment

Its an '02 S54. Cosmos Black, black and grey interior. I might have beaten a few forum members to it last year when it appeared for sale. Luckily for me, it was meant to be!
                    Nice one.

The black paint will the Sapphire Black - the S50 was Cosmos.

I may see you in London as in and around there a lot.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

you're right, it was sold to me as a cosmos, but when I looked it was a sapphire. still get them confused in my head! I mean, black is black right? ;)

Comment

Out of interest, FraggleChops do you use a local garage? Im due an MOT and a few maintenance bits and yet to find a garage I really like nearby.
                        I use Bexley Motor Works for pretty much everything, not super close but they know what they're doing. If you need an MOT locally use the council test centre in wandsworth. They're friendly and have no incentive to fail you!

Comment

Working...
                        X