• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by jrsmooth View Post
      Great plate on that one!

Joe
      Or did you meant to say Great color on that one?

Comment

• When looking at these cars more and on a daily basis you can't help but think BMW just got the front bumper all wrong on these cars. I know it had to be loosely based on the Z3 but when you look how well shaped the rear bumper is the front just look really meek (side profile shot shows this best I think!). Just me? ACS Flippers help a little, but it should still have been a chunkier and deeper front bumper, like the E46 M3 etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by c_w View Post
          When looking at these cars more and on a daily basis you can't help but think BMW just got the front bumper all wrong on these cars. I know it had to be loosely based on the Z3 but when you look how well shaped the rear bumper is the front just look really meek (side profile shot shows this best I think!). Just me? ACS Flippers help a little, but it should still have been a chunkier and deeper front bumper, like the E46 M3 etc.
          i know what you mean!

i hope that someone designs a nice splitter to suit the MC (not that sick hamann thing?)

extend the whole bumper lower, and fill in the gap in the middle of the bumper (between to 2 front/side bits that hang low!)

Click here to email me

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Dave P; 24-06-2012, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave p View Post
                  Too bad that's just a Photoshop. :( I'd love to have something like that!

1 of 1 | 2002 Laguna Seca Blue/Black M Coupe | LK61201

Comment

• Originally posted by dave p View Post
                    That looks like my perfect idea of a holiday!

Joe
                    2002 BMW M Coupe (S54) in Sapphire Black with Imola Red Interior @ OEM+ Spec **Now with Wheels** **SOLD**

Need a holiday? Click here!

Comment

• The only one of mine so far. There will be more, plenty more, when the weather picks up (and I have wheels).

Joe
                      2002 BMW M Coupe (S54) in Sapphire Black with Imola Red Interior @ OEM+ Spec **Now with Wheels** **SOLD**

Need a holiday? Click here!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X