Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toying with the idea of selling my S54

Thoughts on value for a 2001 Black/Black 98k miles

Depending upon condition, mods, number of owners, service history etc. you have to be looking between £19-25k....

But obviously, don't sell it!
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by M400DPC View Post
      When you are free Dan call for a chat.

1st of all you will regret it. 2nd, you won't find another like your own.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

25k, take 24, if your set on selling
        S54 titanium silver all black interior, 2001 51 plate
        good things come to those who wait!

Comment

Are there any pics of the car on the forum?

Comment

What Abid said. I'm close to completing on a 1999 S50 but a S54 doesn't come up for sale often. Unless you consider Traget's one!

Comment

An S54 Z3m coupe is better than money in the bank, so unless you need the cash keep it ;-)

If you really need the cash I'll give you £12k for it
              VIDEO or Journal

Comment

You have a PM

Comment

Originally posted by abid View Post
                  You have a PM
                  OK £15k then
                  VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Haha guess I'm gonna have to dig deeper now

Originally posted by Jonttt View Post
                    OK £15k then

Comment

That supercharge itch just won't leave me alone

A spirited drive this afternoon has rekindled my love for the coupe somewhat. Deep down I have an unshakable urge to spend the money and get her supercharged. Active Autowerk stage 2 kit is circa £10k fitted. The ESS kit £7k. I could just about handle a £5k spend so will keep my eye on the classifieds for 2nd hand kits and charged m3s. Should anyone become aware of anything for sale let me know.
                      This forum could do with a well documented charged S54

Comment

I couldn't agree more! I have a saved search for a kit in my EBay searches, they do come up from time to time
                        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Keep an eye out on the M3 forums as I have seen them for sale on M3 Cutters in the past

Comment

A spirited drive this afternoon has rekindled my love for the coupe somewhat. Deep down I have an unshakable urge to spend the money and get her supercharged. Active Autowerk stage 2 kit is circa £10k fitted. The ESS kit £7k. I could just about handle a £5k spend so will keep my eye on the classifieds for 2nd hand kits and charged m3s. Should anyone become aware of anything for sale let me know.
                            Dan, try sending V12s a pm or email, although he's not been on in a while. He's got a very nicely done supercharged MC, although I think it's S50, I can't remember for sure. I saw the car being done at Simpson Motorsport a few years ago and it looked a pukka job.

Comment

Originally posted by fok View Post
                              Dan, try sending V12s a pm or email, although he's not been on in a while. He's got a very nicely done supercharged MC, although I think it's S50, I can't remember for sure. I saw the car being done at Simpson Motorsport a few years ago and it looked a pukka job.
                              Don't mention this to Indy, he's been waiting for a write up about this for years

Comment

Working...
                              X